Mini GTG.. (THIS FRIDAY)

Wh1teLightning

Coleman.. so.. you think that a 600 rwhp cobra is what it takes to beat a 440 rwhp supra?:) i have Stock turbos.. stock motor.. hell i MAYBE have $2500 in bolt ons. If you want a run.. i can bring out a 100% stock motored 710 rwhp supra and you and him can go toe to toe... sound betteR?

Last edited by a moderator:

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
YEA WE HAD AN OK TIME
HAD A YELLOW RT/10 Come up.. But we Had the ****ing Cops Come Up too, saying that we were gonna race, and where we were gonna race...

it was sooo ****ing gay, i dont konw WTF waqs going on

it was an OK meet

Bazuko

Established Member
We had around 12 stangs at the wlarmart off 190-g bush. white lighting showed up and coleman. I think I saw coleman leaving, when I was pulling in, I was in the silver Stang.
Anyways, this one, was just all mustangs, but on tuesday nights is when everyone shows up for sure!!! 50 + cars! :rockon: !. too bad I wont have my car, its gonna be getting a little change of heart ;-) .
Coleman, you better ax you car for tuesday :D

Bazuko

Established Member
White_lightning said:
which car was coleman in.. i ran that silver 03 again. he did alot better this time.. seems his car is running ALOT stronger now

What was the outcome, I dont think he has done anything to it. Coleman left around 9 30, because He was leaving when I was pulling in....

Mr2liter

New SVT Killer
Established Member
The outcome was like this. Both hit it nice and supra pulls like 1/2 car. then all of 4th we are playing catch up and make like a fender pull on the supra. 4-5 shift jasmit decided to cook and egg and the supra evened out with us. VERY CLOSE race. Videos to come soon in the Road kills section.

Wh1teLightning

yeah.. thats about right.. .. Since Mr2liter was complaining about my jump from the brake boost:) this time i just pulled up to about 0.5bar on the brakes instead of the 1.2ish i held last time.so my jump out on the punch wasnt near as much.... on our 2nd run he was already getting heat soaked and i was able to pull him again.

Last edited by a moderator:

coleman

Established Member
got there at 8 sharp and stayed for quite some time ... Bazuko, I did see you pulling in as I was leaving.
I'll try to show up on Tuesday but I may be busy getting my car ready for the Autorama.

Bazuko

Established Member
Mr2liter said:
The outcome was like this. Both hit it nice and supra pulls like 1/2 car. then all of 4th we are playing catch up and make like a fender pull on the supra. 4-5 shift jasmit decided to cook and egg and the supra evened out with us. VERY CLOSE race. Videos to come soon in the Road kills section.

Hey, do you have a cherry picker?? Or does anybody has one I can borrow? I need to put my motor on the truck tomorrow morning, so I can take it to HPP. I think I ll get the 5.1 Stroker next year, gotta love income taxes :rolling:
Please pm me if you have one I can borrow!, THanks. Hugo.

Users who are viewing this thread