Mini GTG.. (THIS FRIDAY)

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
KLR03GT said:
i will pick you up right after work then we will go over there i dont think i am going to school tomorrow LOL

If You Do Will Your Mom Let You Go?

thats cool, let me know what time you get off of work dude..

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
KLR03GT said:
ya she doesnt care,oh i have good news i might be getting off of work at 5:30 tomorrow instead of 6:30

badass,
i told ppl we will prob be there at 7:45 or so, most ppl will be there at 8-8:15.. got a nice list so far

KLR03GT

RAPER
Established Member
o3Cobra777 said:
badass,
i told ppl we will prob be there at 7:45 or so, most ppl will be there at 8-8:15.. got a nice list so far

ya there is a nice list going :coolman:
ya we will get there around 7:45 or 8:00 :pepper: :pepper:

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
I Apologize for "being a post Whore" but justin's at work, and he cant get on AIM, so this is the only way of communication

Last edited:

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
White_lightning said:
hey.. i might be out in my Jade green supra.. if you want to come over and say hello, feel free

Ok, I Think i've Seen it Around, Does it have goldish supra Rims? cause i know i've seen you at the Car Wash on Virginia, I Look Forward To Meeting New Faces :rockon:

Where Are You Gonna Be? or are you gonna come over and say hey? :shrug:

Last edited:

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
KLR03GT said:
I think its funny that george thinks that f250 can beat me

lol, the F250 on the list is my friend Chase, member the kid with the red hair in that POS integra, hes got an F250, he said, its not fsat, but he can bring a lot of girls
haha

i was like alright

KLR03GT

RAPER
Established Member
o3Cobra777 said:
lol, the F250 on the list is my friend Chase, member the kid with the red hair in that POS integra, hes got an F250, he said, its not fsat, but he can bring a lot of girls
haha

i was like alright[/QUOTE

is it white and does he go to my school if so its a F350 :coolman:

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
KLR03GT said:
o3Cobra777 said:
haha

i was like alright[/QUOTE

is it white and does he go to my school if so its a F350 :coolman:
Yea He Goes To Your School, and i think its white..

lol

its prob faster than that integra, hahaha

KLR03GT

RAPER
Established Member
o3Cobra777 said:
Yea He Goes To Your School, and i think its white..

lol

its prob faster than that integra, hahaha

LOL thats funny but its prolly tru ,ya its a F350 power stroke TURBO OH NO watch out for the TURBO!!! :pepper: :banana:

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
KLR03GT said:
LOL thats funny but its prolly tru ,ya its a F350 power stroke TURBO OH NO watch out for the TURBO!!! :pepper: :banana:
hahahaha

Yes, it prob is true, and you can make diesels pretty quick, i've seen oone beat an 03 Cobra on a video, i was like AHH WTF :dw:

but hey, after all that money, yuo can make anything fast.

KLR03GT

RAPER
Established Member
o3Cobra777 said:
hahahaha

Yes, it prob is true, and you can make diesels pretty quick, i've seen oone beat an 03 Cobra on a video, i was like AHH WTF :dw:

but hey, after all that money, yuo can make anything fast.

ya but i dont know if he can beat the integra because it also has about a 400pound grille guard on the front of the truck LOL :rockon:

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
KLR03GT said:
ya but i dont know if he can beat the integra because it also has about a 400pound grille guard on the front of the truck LOL :rockon:

hahaha, damn thats badass dude! its prob a 7.3 L so they arent as fsat as the new 6.0L but its all good, he'll haul the hoes. hahaha

Yea

KLR03GT

RAPER
Established Member
o3Cobra777 said:
hahaha, damn thats badass dude! its prob a 7.3 L so they arent as fsat as the new 6.0L but its all good, he'll haul the hoes. hahaha

Yea

ya tru LOL when he gets bored he drives it to wal-mart and target and run over the shopping carts outside because it dose NOTHING to that huge truck and grille guard LOL :-D

Users who are viewing this thread