Military Pics....Let's See Them

_Snake_

Established Member
Boot camp graduation picture 1994

IMG_0230.jpeg

Kuwait 2003

025_22A.jpeg

My team in Kuwait 2003 (I’m on the far left)
018_15A.jpeg

The only person to ride a motorcycle through the Officer’s Club at Camp Lejeune (2001)

IMG_0229.jpeg
IMG_2314.jpeg

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Grandfather was shot by a German sniper, and carried out of Belleau Wood the afternoon of June 8, 1918.

2nd ID, 4th Marine Brigade, 2nd Battalion, 6th Marines, 80th Co.

Belleau Wood is one of the Marine Corps most iconic battles as I'm sure you know.

oldmachguy

Established Member
Belleau Wood is one of the Marine Corps most iconic battles as I'm sure you know.
He told me stories about it when I was a little boy, but I didn't really understand the importance of Belleau Wood until I got all his stuff in 2012 when my cousin sent it to me. (Campaign medal, purple heart, photos, letters with relatives and the Corps, etc.). Then I started researching, read a bunch, including "Through the Wheat", joined the 4th Marine Brigade and Belleau Wood descendants' FB groups, etc. Fifth and Sixth Marines saved Paris and turned the tide of the war, and became the modern Corps in the process.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Here are the two classes of ships I spent 10 years on of my career. Bought these and had them framed and hanging next to my desk.

Minehunters(MHC) and Minesweepers(MCM) MHC's all had birds of prey names like Kingfisher, Osprey, Cormorant, Blackhawk, Shrike, Raven etc etc. MCM's all had cool names like Chief, Devastator, Guardian, Patriot, Defender, Sentry, Warrior, Gladiator etc etc.
13533176_10154192771900928_2959174013982024814_n.jpg

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
phil.jpg

So quick story. Guy getting all tatted up with ink here is Phil. Girl on the left is Mimi and chick on the right is Amy. Now Phil, Stevens, and myself all lived on the beach. So in the pic as you guessed right, Phil passed out first. Now one night afterwards I was drinking with Amy, Phil and Stevens out at our villaggio. We were at Phils house that night. So playing cards and getting drunk.....the overseas life. I pass out first....but then Amy passes out. Phil after this pic above had already decided payback was gonna be a bitch and shaved her eyebrow off....just one. I woke up or unpassed out the next morning to her screaming I'm a girl I'm a girl. As if it would have looked any less stupid if I had worn that unibrow. She ended up going to Captain's Mast for allowing herself to be put in that situation. She eventually got kicked out for being a waste of flesh and eventually had a lung transplant and died a few years later. Good Times!

Last edited:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
^^oh hell thats mild lol

We had lots of fun with shit like that until one day 5 of us were standing tall before the skipper and command master chief lol...

Users who are viewing this thread