MILF Question

snaked

Attractive Member
Established Member
Ok, here's the situation: Mom of a girl I know is really hot, single and not all that old (late 30s). I am 19. I want to know how to go about hooking up with her if I can manage it, when I go back to Oregon for winter break. I do not have any experience with hooking up with older women. What do I do?

Backstory: I met this girl in high school, was in a few classes with her, but never got be friends really. Partied together once, hung out in a group, that sort of stuff. I've always been more interested in her mom though. I met her mom, talked with her way more than I talked with the daughter. I have way more in common with the mom. Anyways, last year, while training to get my private pilot's license, the mom talked to me a lot, expressing her interest in flying, etc., so I helped her learn about it. Now she has recently contacted me, informing me that she has started her pilot's training.

I will try to answer any more questions you guys may need to help decide, but there will be no pictures posted. Sorry. :shrug:

I also have a weird feeling this will end up in Smackdown.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
chloroform-bottle.jpg

TorchMach

Established Member
Whenever she contact's you ask her if she wants to go for a flight or something. If you can't close her while your alone then I doubt it'll happen.

I'm 22 and I'm messing around with a late 30's mom of two...she likes me and all but I just like that sex. Be direct. They are not like girls our age, older woman know what they want.

Good Luck.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Whenever she contact's you ask her if she wants to go for a flight or something. If you can't close her while your alone then I doubt it'll happen.

I'm 22 and I'm messing around with a late 30's mom of two...she likes me and all but I just like that sex. Be direct. They are not like girls our age, older woman know what they want.

Good Luck.

Pics of said mom. I live by your area so I'm sure she can let two slide in.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
to you shes a milf, to me shes a younger wouman, but still....if you want to get the cold shoulder, treat her like a girl your age.

be honest, dont lead her on...let her know exactly what to expect from you, and you her. dont dazzle her with bullshit...dont try to impress her with stupid shit that adults dont care about....be you, be honest and upfront.

do this and you will see that you will get a 100% different response than females your own age.

enjoy. you'll thank me later.

now post a pic.

stangin99

Established Member
to you shes a milf, to me shes a younger wouman, but still....if you want to get the cold shoulder, treat her like a girl your age.

be honest, dont lead her on...let her know exactly what to expect from you, and you her. dont dazzle her with bullshit...dont try to impress her with stupid shit that adults dont care about....be you, be honest and upfront.

do this and you will see that you will get a 100% different response than females your own age.

enjoy. you'll thank me later.

now post a pic.

Do the exact opposite of everything above.

Users who are viewing this thread