MileHi car up for sale again?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I remember Scott saying he was doing another project car. Wasn't it a GT500? Regardless, the one for sale is an awesome car. I envy the person who buys it. Unfortunately, it didn't see on that eBay auction. High bid was $28,100. and it didn't meet the reserve. I am really shocked. The list of mods is very extensive. I have to believe too many people thought it was abused at the track and didn't want to spend big bucks on a race car. But we know that although raced, Scott's car was well maintained and as far as I know, pretty much trouble free. Well, like I said, someone ultimately will get a nice car. I just hope Scott doesn't take a hit on a sale because he has a lot of money invested in it. Sad to say that most of the money put into mods on most cars usually doesn't result in a pay back when the car is sold.

Oh, and I have always LOVED the paint job! Very unique and tasteful IMO.

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Thanks for the kinda words! It's truly a frustrating situation. I think I didn't do a good job explaining how the car really is in the auction. For me. it's always been 90 percent a streetcar, but in the auction it sounded like a racecar. The paint/engine/undercarrige/interior is flawless. It's disappointing that I can't give my car away when people are willing to pay 28 grand for a stock car. That's the nature of Mustang owners though unfortunately. It will always be for sale until it's gone, but I think it will take someone seeing it at a car show here locally to really appreciate what they are getting for the dollars.

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
Sorry to hear you couldn't sell it on eBay, its a good thing you're not giving it away though, that car is worth a lot.

Special Blend

Signature Seizure
Established Member
Please don't get unpatient Scott. We'd all hate to see you sell it for any less then your asking.

Ltd10th03cobra

3.4 Whipple Crusher 22psi
Established Member
+1 nice car and definently worth the money your asking for it. I know how it feels to have people low ball you. I ended up selling my 89 Twin Turbo 306 mustang converted cobra for $9500. I had double that in it. I couldn't sell it for anymore. It was for sale for months. Good luck Sambandit!

03SBSVT

Banned
sambandit said:
Thanks for the kinda words! It's truly a frustrating situation. I think I didn't do a good job explaining how the car really is in the auction. For me. it's always been 90 percent a streetcar, but in the auction it sounded like a racecar. The paint/engine/undercarrige/interior is flawless. It's disappointing that I can't give my car away when people are willing to pay 28 grand for a stock car. That's the nature of Mustang owners though unfortunately. It will always be for sale until it's gone, but I think it will take someone seeing it at a car show here locally to really appreciate what they are getting for the dollars.
its a gorgeous car, I LOVE it, and if I had the money I'd buy it, but unfortunatly I already own a cobra. I normally hate flames but your paint job came out sweet!! anyways, its sad to see it go, 28k is dirt cheap for that car. I'd list it on autotrader if I were you.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Sick ride! I saw it on E-bay and was following just to see what it brought in. I had no idea it was an STVP member car.

Fang

Established Member
In hind sight anyone that truely wanted an 03 Cobra and wanted to mod it, it is a lot cheaper to do it this way than all yourself. You don't get to have the fun doing the mods but buying from a guy like this that you know is trustworthy is the way to go. Problem he has is the only people that know him are on these boards and already have one. I wouldn't feel comfortable buying a car like this not knowing him unless I was a methodical mechanic and knew my stuff. Anyway that being said awesome ride and put together well. Anyone looking to buy this, you are getting a well built street car that can run at the track if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread