mileage Question

vipergts281

Established Member
ShelbyGuy said:
the lumbar support not inflating
Mine was doing that. Turns out, the bag that fills with air just moved out of place. I stuck my hand up there and repositioned it, works fine now.

Btw, I just got back from a weekend in Chicago. You guys are FN nuts. It was brutally cold there! Fun town though.

SnakeBit

Mid-Life Crisis my ass!
Established Member
96supersnake said:
car is at a dealer, dont know any history I do know it has been pullied [ dont know for how long] , has jlt and exhaust. cars are pretty scarce just wondering how they are holding up after 30k. thanks for all the replies.
When you go back to the dealer, ask the Service Manager to print out a complete OASIS report for you. It's not a complete history, but it is a complete account of all service trips to any Ford Service. Plus, it's free.

whyte_03

I got your HEMI hanging!!
Established Member
m ileage

when i got my cobra it had 14k on the odometer and that was april of 06. I have been gone for the last 6 months and i have managed to rack the miles up a bit. It currently has 27k on the odometer and that was from Apr 06 - Aug 06. When I first got it.. about 1 month after i ran into my 1st 03/04 encounter. it was a guy that had 90K on the odometer, i am sure he has over 100k by now.. completely stock, untouched and the only complaint he had was that he blew out his factory speakers. He was suprised to see a clean 14k car with original tires, but that of course was nearly a year ago!

Users who are viewing this thread