Mileage check

luvgun74

Established Member
Just out of curiosity, what year and how many miles do you all have on your shelby? I have an 08 which i got last september and have managed to rack up 6400 miles so far. I can't stay out of it. LOL Just wanted to compare to see whose driving the piss out of theirs and who is not. :shrug:

Seahorse

Established Member
Picked my '09 up a couple months back and it has just over 5k miles on it now. It's my daily driver and wouldn't have it any other way! :)

ff500

Established Member
07 with 2800 and most of these are round trips from Dedham to the Cape about 180 miles each trip.

kyl

Peanutbutter & Jealous
Established Member
09, 5,053. Purchased on October 1st it's my daily driver.

skyhighsd

Established Member
Bought a 08 in the fall of 07 parked a week later due to snow. After that it only has gotten worse. Mod the sh!t out of it and blow my left knee out and two surgerys later 1300 and change and parked for the year again:fm: Really starting to think this thing is a bad luck charm.

Last edited:

jcobra

Established Member
Bought a 08 in the fall of 07 parked a week later due to snow. After that it only has gotten worse. Mod the sh!t out of it and blow my left knee out and two surgerys later 1300 and change and parked for the year again:fm: Really starting to think this thing is a bad luck charm.

Ill drive it to to the shows if ya want.:banana: Id really love to go for a ride in it when you heal.

Users who are viewing this thread