Mike Tyson's abandoned Ohio Mansion

DALLASRACING

Established Member
It sucks to see a house like this and a talent like Mike go in the garbage. Damn I use to get chills watching this guy box. What can you do? :fm:

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
thats actually a really nice looking house, pool area looks awesome! yes the zebra carpet needs to go but with a few mods it will look good lol

raIDERspeed

Established Member
Is it me or did Dave chappelle do the MTV crib sketch here?

miketyson07-45.JPG

Ken88GT

Established Member
I live about 30 minutes from this house. Don King had a training facility not too far from it. I have passed it about 100 times--pretty cool to see the inside of it. I remember back in 95 I saw Mike Tyson coming out of a movie theater that was right beside the store I got my wedding tux from. He didn't look too big in person. It was when he was married to that doctor. she was pretty hot, though.

Ken88GT

Established Member
Oh yeah, the house is abandoned. The owner bought it in the late 90's and got in trouble with the FBI. He never lived in the house. It is just as the Tyson camp left it--there is still a lot of stuff in the house. There is ice in the pool in those pics. It is pretty weird that the plants are still alive, though.

mike79

Evvverrrlonngg
Established Member
Can you imagine how long it would take to vacuum that rug? I wonder if they make a riding vacuum...

Users who are viewing this thread