Might sale lightning.... For a GT-R

4a7191a

Established Member
Cliffs... Been drinking
Cousin wants lightning
I want a GT-R
Not sure to sale lightning ( future collector vehicle)
Tequila and talking cars to cousin bad.

If you've ever seen pee wees movie , the neighbor with the need for pee wees bike is what I'm dealing with . My cousin wants my lightning. I informed him it's not for sale and I could possibly find one for him, he stats he doesn't want another lightning, he wants mine, because he knows how well it's been taken care of. I looked up blue book for the area , stated the higher price of 16k and he said that's fine. Figuring that would deter him from it, no avail.
Now why I'd like to sale... I never drive it. Seriously less than 3000 miles last year. Kinda just sits there, but then again it's a lightning... Not a daily by no means.
If sold I've got the itch for a GT-R and it would be a nice down payment on a 2015 model.
Drunk rants and thinking. But car guys here with lightnings and GT-Rs so figured I'd post and get some opinions
It's nice not having a payment but a GT-R is as close to a super car as I'd want and bolt on they are in the 10's. Kinda a done deal on the chasing speed for me I think.

dannydarko11

Yeah...no, I know
Established Member
1520919798446.gif

OP you know damn well you could've posted this here lol

https://www.svtperformance.com/forums/threads/drunk-posting.1155307/

drunk-don-draper-gif.gif

If you don't drive your Lightning, what makes you think you'd drive the GT-R?
IMO get a GT-R and drive the damn thing.

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
If bored of lightening, sell it get new car because this is suppose to be a fun and engaging hobby

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
GTR=BADASS

I can't get over how fast they can go on the little motor crazy

Users who are viewing this thread