MIDWEST (Iowa, KC, Nebrask, Minnesota)

ElscottHavoc

It's all your fault.
Established Member
You guys going on the cruise this sunday the 17th from sugar shack to the amana colonies?

Thought about it, but think I might take my fiance and head out to eastern Iowa (so I guess we're headed the right direction). We usually take a trip to the Mississippi this time of year or when the leaves start changing. I think this time we're just gonna drive out there for the heck of it and mess around in one of the small towns near the bluffs if my schedule is open. Haven't been feeling too well lately either though, so we'll see!

Last edited:

ElscottHavoc

It's all your fault.
Established Member
Here I fixed it for you!

Saw her at a Casey's the other day in Newton. Actually I followed her for a short while, but unfortunately I was driving the daily driver and the grocery getter just isn't quite fun to mess around in.

I kinda figured that if I revved up to her in my Mistubishi Diamante I probably be about as much of a ricer as she was.

ElscottHavoc

It's all your fault.
Established Member
Kinda got pissed off a day after the show though. I went down to my shed to clean things up and opened up the trunk. I had just framed my SVT Certificate and stuff and when it began to rain put it in the trunk. PSH, guess who has a leaky trunk right above where I sat the papers too. So now I have to order a new certificate somewhere sometime.

03snkvert

Established Member
Kinda got pissed off a day after the show though. I went down to my shed to clean things up and opened up the trunk. I had just framed my SVT Certificate and stuff and when it began to rain put it in the trunk. PSH, guess who has a leaky trunk right above where I sat the papers too. So now I have to order a new certificate somewhere sometime.

Dang, That sucks!

Dont think I will make the cruise, if I dont have to work, or get home early enough maybe I will shoot up to sugar shack for a few min. before they leave.

What time are they supposed to leave Sugar Shack?

Jim's 89 GT

Established Member
Dang, That sucks!

Dont think I will make the cruise, if I dont have to work, or get home early enough maybe I will shoot up to sugar shack for a few min. before they leave.

What time are they supposed to leave Sugar Shack?

They are departing at 10:45 and should be in amana by 12:30, guess we will be heading up there. Maybe we will catch you guys there.

ElscottHavoc

It's all your fault.
Established Member
Yeah, sorry I would but this is Newton's last home football game, so I figure I better go support the team. They really need a lot of support this year!

Looks like this might be the last couple of weekends I'll have my car out and then it'll be in storage too for awhile.

03snkvert

Established Member
Yeah, sorry I would but this is Newton's last home football game, so I figure I better go support the team. They really need a lot of support this year!

Looks like this might be the last couple of weekends I'll have my car out and then it'll be in storage too for awhile.

When are you driving it to Florida?

ElscottHavoc

It's all your fault.
Established Member
Well we're going to Florida during New Years, but I'll have it in storage until then and once again when we get back. Unless we have too much snow!! Then I'll take another vehicle.

03snkvert

Established Member
Just thought I would drop a reminder in here, the 2011 Cruise / Get Together is less than 2 weeks away

Users who are viewing this thread