Mickey Thompson street comp tire

Israel2323

Established Member
I was thinking about getting a pair of 285-35-19 Mickey Thompson street comp tires. I cant seem to find any reviews on them, does anybody have any info about how well these tires perform?

YellowBlaze11

Established Member
Supposedly there a game changer at the price there selling for but havent heard any first hand reviews. I think that's what I'll be doing though when my oe tires are worn.

Squamishcoyote

Wheel Hoppin
Established Member
I wish they made a 300+mm tire in 20's I'd be all over them, hell even a 295, I just can't justify a 275 on an 11" wide rim without having a VW badge on the car

Rawyzf

Established Member
I was thinking about getting a pair of 285-35-19 Mickey Thompson street comp tires. I cant seem to find any reviews on them, does anybody have any info about how well these tires perform?

I'll be picking up a set soon in 275/40/18, was looking for reviews also and can't find any.

2012gtmustang

Established Member
i put a set on my car a few weeks ago and i absolutely love them..search for my thread on here and you can see a few pics of them on the car....they are gonna be a big seller when word gets out!! i went with 285 rear, 255 front

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
I have looked at them and they seem like a good tire. I was curious about them myself, as I am very close to needing tires...well, I need tires already. LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread