Michigan People (Lower Peninsula)

Blksnke

Established Member
from Washington michgan, the woodward dream cruise is always the third weekend in August, get there early if you want to cruise, will take 2 hours at the highest peak to go from 9 mile to 15 mile roads. there is mustang alley at 9 mile sponsered by Ford, the sign up is through the Motor City Terminators web site that ford uses as a link to sign up. $15 last year to park. lots of bars around in that area, free bus shuttle to other parts. it opens at 6am and closes at 5pm they kind of frown on leaving before the end mainly pretty congested. they have a small area for the mustang cobra and GT500 called the snake pit.

KzooMuscle

Established Member
Hello, im from Southwest Mi. Town called St Joseph. When is the cruise?

Kalamazoo here.

I've attended The Dream Cruise the past 2 years and love every minute of it. I'd have to say tho, the fun really starts at night when the traffic disperses. :rockon: I was down by Pontiac last year and saw Lidio up there with his whippled GT. Spoke to him for a few, very cool guy! If I had him tune my car tho, I'd twist his arm to tune it to it's full potential! But you def. can't go wrong with him.

Users who are viewing this thread