Michigan People (Lower Peninsula)

MGC

Established Member
Hey guys, Ive lurked for a while, dont really post that much, but Im trying to find some people from lower peninsula of Michigan to cruise with this summer, there is many people around here that Ive met! Im in Traverse City, and have an 03 Cobra, My brothers have a 92 5.0, and a 66 Fast back, also an 04 Mustang GT. Let me know where y'all at!! Im going to try to make it woodward and participate in it this year. :beer:

-Seth

MGC

Established Member
Anyone know of any good tuners in the area? I know of lidio, but thats about it... suggestions? I have some mods planned this summer.

saleencobra

Established Member
i recommended nelsons performance but last i heard he moved south "lucky" anyways lidios good ur car wont blow up but you also wont get the most out of the car.

im in metro detroit area def come out to the dream cruise its a great time. i plan my whole summer around it

MGC

Established Member
Thanks guys, lidio seems to have really good customer service and im glad i got some feedback about him.

saleencobra - definitely gonna try to go!! Have you ever participated in it? Who do I contact?

99Stangster

Established Member
Hey guys new to the website I am glad to see fellow Michigan Stang owners on here. I hope we all can get together sometime for a cruise!

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
I'm from Toledo, Ohio. But we're up in the Traverse City area a lot. We have a cottage on Wolf Lake, which is in Baldwin, MI. Not too far south of you. I'd love to take my Cobra up there sometime. Traverse City is gorgeous!

saleencobra

Established Member
Thanks guys, lidio seems to have really good customer service and im glad i got some feedback about him.

saleencobra - definitely gonna try to go!! Have you ever participated in it? Who do I contact?

ive been involved in it for the last 10 years in some form, actually been in the cruise the last 6 years. No need to contact anyone just come down and cruise. I'd suggest coming down a week early if possible. the week leading up to the cruise is better than the actual cruise i think. I usually start cruising every single day starting about 2 weeks out from the actual dream cruise date.

so come down get a hotel and enjoy urself :beer:

MGC

Established Member
Thanks for the replies guys, lidio definitely has a good rep, that says alot.

competition, pm me when you come up, maybe we coudl go for a cruise around here!

saleencobra, nice!! I will see if I can do that! sounds like a lot of fun

Users who are viewing this thread