Michigan Owners

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
DetroitDice said:
am I the only 1 ??

I know of two very good car clubs in Mich.
MILOC (Michigan lightning owners club). They have a great schedule of events and are very nice guys with some fast trucks.
Also MCT (Motor City Terminators). to which I belong has a roster of almost 100 members. Mostly Cobra owners but the club crosses all lines and has members as far away as California.

JP

Blksnke

Established Member
i too belong to the MCT's. Good club. Spent time on mustang alley at woodward. Some outings in Mt clemens. Good resource. Helped me to decide and where to get mods. Should join!!!!

DetroitDice

Established Member
i tried to get on the miloc boards but im havin issues creating an acct..ive been back n forth with there admin for a while trying to get it straight, as far as mct this is the first ive herd of it.. consider me in asap and look forward to running across you guys next summer

dmax2

Established Member
Belong to MILOC and NLOC. Just drove lightning to house in Roscommon this Friday. Lucked out, dry road all the way. Do also live in Clinton Twp. Have window tinting business in Clinton Twp. and Rochester Hills, which my son runs. Interested in the Motor City Terminators. Our Rochester Store is next to JOMAR Racing, and deals only in FORD. Also have contacts with Total Performance in Clinton Twp. Any questions on tinting or even better(an excellant price for club members) call us,586-783-2121 Dave

dmax2

Established Member
JPO3SVTSNK10TH......Where in Toledo are you living? Was born and raised there. Parents still there, with brothers and sister. South end of town. Guy 2 houses from parents has 99 Red Lightning. Met him 4 weeks ago, but I didn't drive mine. Get back with me. Leave Friday for the Great Up North but unfortunately I have to return on Monday. Later, Dave

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
dmax2 said:
JPO3SVTSNK10TH......Where in Toledo are you living? Was born and raised there. Parents still there, with brothers and sister. South end of town. Guy 2 houses from parents has 99 Red Lightning. Met him 4 weeks ago, but I didn't drive mine. Get back with me. Leave Friday for the Great Up North but unfortunately I have to return on Monday. Later, Dave

I'm live near Franklinpark area more towards Sylvania.
Monroe + Whiteford.

JP

03 COBRA KID

Established Member
dmax2 said:
Sleeping for the winter in Roscommon.
Hay neighbor How's the weather :rockon: My cobra is :sleeping:in prescott.
Had a 2000 L before i got the cobra!! Nice trucks :bowdown:
I see you do window tinting. Been thinking about getting mine done may have to give you a ring!

dmax2

Established Member
JP03SVTSNK10TH said:
I'm live near Franklinpark area more towards Sylvania.
Monroe + Whiteford.

JP
Not that from the old home. Toledo is not like the Detroit subs. Leaving for house up north in an hour. Keep in touch. Deal with alot of Mustangs in my area. Got some good go fast hook ups. Better than Rousch. Glad to have contacted an old home boy. (miss T-Town but won't move back) Will keep in touch, you do the same, be back Monday early AM. Dave

dmax2

Established Member
03 COBRA KID said:
Hay neighbor How's the weather :rockon: My cobra is :sleeping:in prescott.
Had a 2000 L before i got the cobra!! Nice trucks :bowdown:
I see you do window tinting. Been thinking about getting mine done may have to give you a ring!
Need TINT got TINT. Nice to hear from a MICH SVT Brother. Have done many Mustang's in our area and when I ask them if they belong to any sites like this one they have no idea what I,m talking about. OH well they will learn in time. Give us a call any time, come Spring we are think of putting on our second annual car show just for us "SMART BUYERS" of the FORDS. Keep in touch. Will let you know details when we get close to time of show. Later, Dave

Users who are viewing this thread