05 autoshow in Detroit

94gtpony

Established Member
nice pics, could you please tell me what car that is in the 6 spot. the black 2 door, that looks beautiful. looks like an aston martin maybe but i've never seen any like that before.

DetroitDice

Established Member
yea that was in aston martin's display, i didnt write all the names down i was to bizzy running around making sure i got pix of all the cool stuff, if had had to write all the names down it would of been a 2 day event :lol:

LS-WHAT?

Established Member
94gtpony said:
nice pics, could you please tell me what car that is in the 6 spot. the black 2 door, that looks beautiful. looks like an aston martin maybe but i've never seen any like that before.

thats the Aston Martin Vanquish S

blownstang01

Established Member
Dude ! This sucks, I was there saturday and I did not see the Saleen's. It looks Like they were in a room all by themselves? Please tell me those are some other pics from somepalce else and I really didn't miss them. :bash:

DetroitDice

Established Member
the saleens are right by an entrance outside of the auto show, off in the corner in tha hall where you buy your tickets, i do have a video of one of the saleens rotating on the display. and if your going to the show, dont go expecting to find all kinds of goodies in fords display and also dont forget to check out the lower level..thats where the custom stuff is. after taking all theese pix i cant wait for autorama. if you guys wanna meet up n get a beer or somthing when autorama is going on lemme know :beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread