Michael Bennett Potential Social Nightmare

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
So there's new video out and its no big surprise Michael Bennett is full of shit. Police are actually trying to keep him safe with an active shooter situation and he wants to have a conversation because its all about him and how he dint do nuffin.
Afterward the police explained to him why he was detained. Very well handled by the police and I doubt at any time his life was in danger.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
So there's new video out and its no big surprise Michael Bennett is full of shit. Police are actually trying to keep him safe with an active shooter situation and he wants to have a conversation because its all about him and how he dint do nuffin.
Afterward the police explained to him why he was detained. Very well handled by the police and I doubt at any time his life was in danger.

Yep, saw it earlier. I don't look for him or ESPN to mention it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Nothing like a big man who cries like a bitch when he isn't in a position of power. Furthermore, I would hope an adult would know the difference between being arrested and detained.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Now will the NFL hold him accountable for his false accusations? Doubtful. Same NFL that wouldn't let the cowboys place stickers on their helmets for fallen police, but allows open protest before a game. Btw Nhra is on fox and NASCAR on NBC sports. **** the NFL

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Could you imagine a white player doing a display of cuffed hands when they made a play on blacks? Yeah, ratings and branding but I gave up in the NFL with all the dancing crap started going bunkers.

I would rather see it in college ball where I expect juvenile taunting. To me the pros should be about professionalism and let the high level of play be their showboating.

blah blah blah

Last edited:

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
What's a matter with your face bro? Let me get a tampon for your mangina, tissues won't do for your flow.
Why do you like the dildos that disrespect the Flag? Are you an America hater too?
His butt gets itchy, in a weird sexual way, when he watches those big brothers jump around jump around, oooo oooo

blah blah blah

Plan_B

Established Member
Why not watch if it entertains you? I do. I no longer attend the games or patronize sponsors I wouldn't already do business with.

Users who are viewing this thread