mice in my house!

03cobramanIII

Banned
i killed 3 of them in 2 days.inside of my house.
on was on my car that jumped off in the middle of the road,
another 2 i shoot with my bb gun.

these bastards, are pissing me off. they go in and out though the brick vent at the fountain of the house.
i found my dryer outside duct flap was stuck open too. but theres no chew holes in the hose going to the dryer.
last night one was in the dishwashing machine alive , that really grossed my out , to think they in there, i turned on the dryer while he was in there , i open it up on the drying cycle and couldnt find him? im going to have to take to drain grill out and see if its stuck down in there. if he is im going to get a new dishwasher tommorrow!! i will have to rewash the dishes agian now.my mouth taste like rat!

what the hell to do? call a pest control man ?

Don Juan

Established Member
Pest control, what are you doing reading this, call them now, while you waste time here they are reproducing.

03cobramanIII

Banned
i got a cat it found 2 of them in the house at night , pitch black inside. wife got up. to the sound of the cat growling. it couldnt get to it , it was behind a dresser. the other one when into the closet. them came at me i holered like a little bitch LOL.
when i saw just one i wasnt to worried but now 2 more in the house. plus the ones outside. it just started this week end. never seen them in the house b4.
i got 2 inside dogs that are in the kicthen area. not the whole house. i dont want the pest control stuff to harm them.
i need to look in the drain for the dishwasher to see if its in there , if not i woder if it could go up the drain to the sewer? or if it got out? and still alive ?

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
ak47.jpg

ssssnake

Established Member
Go to a feed store or Tractor Supply Company (TSC) and get some Jaguar rodent bait. It's the most powerful rodent control around. I buy the bait chunks. Get up in the attic and scatter it. Around the foundation (hopefully, no pets), behind the refrigerator. You won't have any more mice.

http://www.gemplers.com/shop-by-brand/jaguar

03cobramanIII

Banned
yes i got inside dogs and a cat, i got a bug man coming tommorow, he cant came out today, i think another one was under the fridge last night , my cat sat gaurd all last night . but no headless mice where found.
they can do 1 time treatment for 95 bucks
or 95 the 1st time than 75 bucks every 3 months they come out. think im going to get the contract. ??

i think all the heavy rain we had last week, ran them all out the ditch, it came within 3 feet of the top of it . and man the cockraoches are bad to now. i never seen a roach in my house in 5 years i lived here , or mice for the matter.

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
Roaches would completely suck. But mice, now thats not completely horrible. get that stuff that dehydrates the shit out of them. We used it at a beach house my friends parents owned. Traps are a waste of time. The poison that dehydrates them does two great things. One, it makes them go outside to seek a water source. Two, it kills them right after they get outside. One of the worst smells ever is a rotting corpse of ONE mouse... it could haunt you for weeks. It worked there within 2-3 weeks, there were NO more mice. Good luck.

Edit: other poisons that just kill them, will leave them rotting inside your walls.

Don Juan

Established Member
Go to a feed store or Tractor Supply Company (TSC) and get some Jaguar rodent bait. It's the most powerful rodent control around. I buy the bait chunks. Get up in the attic and scatter it. Around the foundation (hopefully, no pets), behind the refrigerator. You won't have any more mice.

Get ready to bear the smell of dead mice for a few days.:xpl:

INFAMOU$

The Infamous Project
Established Member
Borrow a friends cat if you don't want one permanently.. make sure it is one that goes outside and has claws..

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
WTF a mice on your termy. Give it to me and ill store it in my garage and put my GT on the street for some days

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
03cobramanIII,

after i read this thread yesterday, i went home from work and crashed early. Then noticed little critter feet running around in my attic. only 1.. maybe 2. So looks im gona go full tilt with that dehydration poison like i said earlier. I dont ever have any downstairs, but come winter time, that could all change if i dont take care of em now.

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
As someone who works in pest control I must say cats are not the best defense against mice. What I would recommend as a quick and easy fix is go buy an assortment of mouse traps (30 or 40), put a little dab of peanut butter on each, set them all around your house. This should take care of the initial problem.

Since you know where and how they are getting in, plug the freaking hole. Take some steel wool and plug the hole, no more entrance.

If you have them in your attic, do like was said before, put some bait up there. You might have to deal with the smell is the only downside. You could also do the snap traps in the attic if you are worried about the smell.

But first things first, get the entrance plugged off. Then you can work on the population in the house. For every mouse you actually see there's normally 5-6 more in hiding in your house.

Good luck to you, and if you give up call a professional. I know my company has an office in your town, was down there not too long ago. We can take care of the roach problem while we're there as well.

AZSnake98

NVWSSV
Established Member

Yea you wont have any more LIVE mice... you will just have 90 thousand DEAD ones making your house smell like a gangrenous leg. Get GLUE boards and snap traps. Bait them with apricot preserves. Do this for about 2 weeks. Catch as many as you can BEFORE poisoning them. Decaying flesh brings flies... flies bring disease. You do not want this. After you catch a crap load of mice is when you want to start baiting.

The key is to KEEP THE MICE OUT in the first place. Like lowflyn said exclusion is very important.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread