MGW Was FAST!

cmnorman

Established Member
I ordered my MGW shifter at 5 pm on Thursday last week and I just got out of a meeting and it was sitting on my desk. That's crazy fast! Now I gotta look up Cobra Bob to get one of these gaskets I've heard so much about.

maple

Established Member
MGW now sends a very good gasket in the package. Also, find an old school blue handle!

cmnorman

Established Member
I ended up ordering it with the race handle. Curious to see how it is. I had one of the older MGW's in my last cobra...curious to see the difference.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
MGW now sends a very good gasket in the package. Also, find an old school blue handle!

I know of folks who have ordered a shifter recently and received a tube of gasket maker with the shifter. Not sure if George stopped providing the gaskets. Their website also shows the tube of gasket maker.

cmnorman

Established Member
I know of folks who have ordered a shifter recently and received a tube of gasket maker with the shifter. Not sure if George stopped providing the gaskets. Their website also shows the tube of gasket maker.

I'll check out what's in the box when I get to work later and let you know. Either way I ordered my gasket from you yesterday.

phreak

I received my MGW shifter, with all 3 handles, a couple of week ago. They provided me with gasket maker, there was no gasket in the package. I also ordered CobraBob's gasket, so
I installed that.

Buy CobraBob's gasket, you won't regret it. I love mine!

Users who are viewing this thread