Mgw shifter, Intake, gt pumps and misc parts FS

88sc_gt

Cobra #4178
Established Member
gt pumps. brand new, never used. great alternative and cheaper then using a bap. $150

gen 2 fipk. has like 200 miles on it. $100 + shipping

mgw shifter for t-56 with orange handle. $150

red billetflow IRS brace. brand new, never used. $150 new, 140 obo shipped.

i will also have a predator tune and 2.93 billetflow non-slip pulley. these are on the car pending removal, once they are off i will be selling as a package.

[email protected] prices include shipping except for the fipk. pics of any of it available upon request.

Last edited:

03sonicblu

going 4 broke
Established Member
dibs on the pumps......why are you selling them, I saw that you just installed them and were asking questions in various threads here and on Modfords.

thanks
PM me

88sc_gt said:
gt pumps. brand new, never used. great alternative and cheaper then using a bap. $150

gen 2 fipk. has like 200 miles on it. $100 + shipping

mgw shifter for t-56 with orange handle. $150

i will also have a predator tune and 2.93 billetflow non-slip pulley. these are on the car pending removal, once they are off i will be selling as a package.

[email protected] prices include shipping except for the fipk. pics of any of it available upon request.

88sc_gt

Cobra #4178
Established Member
yep, i had them installed. i was putting them inside my tank, when my sending unit snapped. somehow, the electrical piece inside it broke. making my fuel gauge unusable. so i just pulled my pumps out of the assembly and im buying an entire new stock setup and putting it in.

pumps are brand new, never used. just had an electrical connection put on them, never seen power or anything though.

88sc_gt

Cobra #4178
Established Member
pics:

154605195.jpg

154605168.jpg

154605178.jpg

154605182.jpg

154605188.jpg

all of it comes with the hardware necessary. brackets/bolts for fipk, bolts and rubber boot bushing for shifter, ect.

Cold Brew

Established Member
Is the MGW shifter used and for how many miles was it used?

Comes with everything that would come with it if I bought it straight from MGW? Is there an instruction manual with it?

88sc_gt

Cobra #4178
Established Member
shifter is used, approximately 1500 miles probably. perfect shape, just pulled because im going back to stock.

i have all the original stuff from mgw, the extended bolts, the shift stops if you want them for the shifter, rubber gromet for shifter boot, ect. i think i have the manual also, but the install is really straight forward.

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
Hardly ever see a mgw for sale, es. a orange handle. pick it up!

Cold Brew

Established Member
MachME said:
Hardly ever see a mgw for sale, es. a orange handle. pick it up!

Whats the difference between the orange handle vs the red and blue ones??

Red10thcv

Established Member
MGW is my favorite!

New is $180 + shipping. It is the best. I've tried the Pro and the Steeda. You cann't go wrong. I like the orange handle, but this is my choice. :rockon:

88sc_gt

Cobra #4178
Established Member
originally the red/blue handles were offered. one was more of a racer handle and one was more of a drivers handle basically. the orange is a combination of both on the updated shifter. red/blue is no longer offered, just orange.

03sonicblu

going 4 broke
Established Member
Got the pumps yesterday....guess I dont need the other misc parts they come with new? Left you good feedback.

88sc_gt said:
pumps sold.

pending payment on IRS brace.

Last edited:

88sc_gt

Cobra #4178
Established Member
my bad guys, havent been on the computer much. i also didnt get any notifications of responses to this.

anyway, shifter and brace are sold. only thing left is fipk.

Users who are viewing this thread