Mgw shifter available now for 2013 gt500>>

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
glad to hear the shift problems are fixed with this, how is the shifter noise compared to stock? throws and accuracy? and also sorry about the tire

Zeroescence

Established Member
glad to hear the shift problems are fixed with this, how is the shifter noise compared to stock? throws and accuracy? and also sorry about the tire

It's about the same as stock noise wise. Maybe a little road noise but nothing to worry about. Throw is 30% shorter at 5 turns out. Accuracy and feel is Awesome! Kills the stock setup. Thanks. Just bought a new tire. Should be here tomorrow. $436 mounted and balanced. Wow!

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
It's about the same as stock noise wise. Maybe a little road noise but nothing to worry about. Throw is 30% shorter at 5 turns out. Accuracy and feel is Awesome! Kills the stock setup. Thanks. Just bought a new tire. Should be here tomorrow. $436 mounted and balanced. Wow!

ugh expensive tire! keep the plug one as a emergency spare :shrug:

glad to hear about the shifter, going to need one in the future, I missed 2nd today from a dog hard, pissed me off! :fm:

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Looking at getting myself a MGW for my 11. Good to hear about how it feels on your car. I have not had a chance to drive one, but a buds 13 Boss has it, and I did the whole *dry* shift and it did feel good.

Users who are viewing this thread