MGW Handle Won't Fit?

03TKTGTR

Established Member
:burn: Has anyone had trouble with there MGW shifter handle?
I have a B&M Ripper on it right now, went & bought a shifter handle from MGW & it won't fit.
The two holes in the MGW shifter don't match up to the ones on the B&M.
What gives? It does say that it is ment for "most" aftermarket shifters but B&M is a very large company.
Even the bolts that can in the MGW kit are threaded differently than the B&M.
I called them today & a woman said the boss was out & to call again tomorrow.
Any help guys would be great, I have heard so much praise for the MGW I can't see sending it back as the only option.
Right??? :idea:

TRBO VNM

if it says made for most, that could be one shifter that it doesn't work with. Give George a call back and I am sure he will help you out. He does offer the best customer service I have experienced and products are very well made and top notch.

ask him what else he has in the works since you are having issues with this handle.

badboy

Done with it!
Established Member
That would also mean the stock handle or any other after market handle won't fit either. Right? So, what handle does fit the B&M Ripper? That dosen't make sense. Ask B&M what handle fits.

03TKTGTR

Established Member
Fixed the problem.

Just got off the phone with George from MGW.
As expected I recieved fantastic service, very friendly.
As George explained it to me the B&M shifter is one of only two shifters made for the Cobras that his shifter handle won't fit.
B&M shifters have a different bolt up than the factory shifter. :loser:
I was trying to save a couple of $s & just get the MGW handle because my B&M was so new but after talking with George & hearing the praises his shifter gets in the forums I wil be placing an order with him in the next few days for the entire shifter.
Thanks for all the help guys. :beer:

TRBO VNM

I-CAN-STANG said:
Next time get a real shifter first, lol. Just kidding....:thumbsup:

be nice :poke:

03, good move to go with his shifter. I would have recommended that, but you had already bought the B&M.

Users who are viewing this thread