MGW Gen II

Marc

Established Member
So which handle do you need to compliment the stock shifter handle--I am just used to that. Also I have a SpeedDawg shifter ball with their spacer so would this work on the MGW shifter handle?

Best price? Order direct?

Ky GT500

Established Member
Order direct. I went from factory shifter and Shelby American ball to MGW standard height handle and same ball,,,no noticeable difference in height,,,,but noticeable difference in shifting. :coolman:

Ky GT500

Established Member
So which handle do you need to compliment the stock shifter handle--I am just used to that. Also I have a SpeedDawg shifter ball with their spacer so would this work on the MGW shifter handle?

Best price? Order direct?

Depends on what thread is on SpeedDawg handle. If it's on stock shifter, it's 10mm fine thread. If you can remove it without damage, order 10mm fine thread standard handle from MGW. My adapter was fuzzed up after removal, but had the 12mm course thread from SA, just ordered 12mm course handle standard height from MGW with the jam nut as a extra to use with my SA ball. Jam nut only available with the 12mm handles.

Snoopy49

Established Member
The standard length handle will give you the same height with the original Ford shifter ball as the stock shifter. The 1/2" longer handle is 1/2" taller, shocking isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread