Meticuously maintained 99 cobra

1BadAzzGT

Established Member
My car is on the market, as soon as I get it sold, I think we can work out the $13,000-$13,500 deall no problem....awesome looking car!

Thanks! It's certainly priced right. I had it originally for $15k , however, I realize the economy is not so great right now. If you bring me $13,500 right now this car will be yours.

thebelew

ItsBlue
Established Member
I will for sure stay in contact....I am workin hard (now even harder, really want this car) to sell my Coupe.....

1BadAzzGT

Established Member
I will for sure stay in contact....I am workin hard (now even harder, really want this car) to sell my Coupe.....

Ok sounds good. :rockon:

How much are you wanting for your coupe?

By the way folks, the car does ride a little harsh with the 150 pounds springs up front but here's the good news. I have a brand new set of springs (coilover springs) but have never installed them. I believe they are either 225 or 250 lb for a much smoother street drive. The springs go to the new owner along with a folder full of documentation, the 5.0 magazine that has the article about the car, and both keys/peanuts.

cheers,
Tim

1BadAzzGT

Established Member
If i sell my IS300, yes. yes i will. lol

Ok here's to luck on you selling the IS300. I'll make you a special deal that you can't pass up. I'm tired of seeing this beautiful car just sitting in the garage and dont' want to rack up any miles on it. I do start it every few days and take it around for a spin once a week.

If I didn't have this 03 cobra vert, I wouldn't even consider parting with this car. You've got to see it to truly appreciate it.

BTW, I have a folder full of documentation and also the magazine with the article that was done on this car.

-Tim

03dsgcobranc

Fujiwara zone
Established Member
Best looking 99' I've seen by far. Sounds like an awesome deal. GL with the sale!

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
I have a friend that may be interested, he was wondering what kit/hp level you had on it when you were in the 10's with it, he wants to put the bottle back in it if he buys it :rockon:

1BadAzzGT

Established Member
I have a friend that may be interested, he was wondering what kit/hp level you had on it when you were in the 10's with it, he wants to put the bottle back in it if he buys it :rockon:

150 wet shot and the even better news is that the car has a flip chip and one of the tunes is for the nitrous. Tell your friend to make me a good (not a lowball) offer and we can deal!

Thanks,
Tim

Users who are viewing this thread