Meticuously maintained 99 cobra

biohazard23

Established Member
Very nice car man. Signed up just to post this haha.

Anyway, if you weren't so far away I would love to take it off your hands. Haha.

G/L with sale.

howie8124

Established Member
Someone buy this guys cobra, if you have the money it seems like a best buy. Shit if I had the money I'd be all over this.

1BadAzzGT

Established Member
Ok folks will trade the car for a car trailer + cash. Car trailer would have to be 20' or larger.

I realize times are tough so figured that might help sweeten the deal a bit?

1BadAzzGT

Established Member
Wow this isnt gone yet?!?

Unfortunately no. I realize the market is tough right now but I've been getting tons of $10k offers and I guess I'll have to hold on to this car if I can't get closer to my asking price. I'm not sure why folks resort to asking me to sell it for $5k less then my asking price yet feel that's reasonable. I'm flexible but not that flexible.

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
I hear ya man, Ive had my new quad on the market for 8mo or so, well under KBB and I get offers of 1/2 of what its worth.. annoying as ****.

1BadAzzGT

Established Member
I hear ya man, Ive had my new quad on the market for 8mo or so, well under KBB and I get offers of 1/2 of what its worth.. annoying as ****.

Tell me about it. Hell if someone had a really nice toy hauler or something like that, we might be able to work out a deal. I'm working on more fun with the quads now :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread