RobG

Established Member
24345-31-3943.jpg

24345-31-3944.jpg

24345-31-3945.jpg

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
They are ok. I bet they would be perfect for a show car. But I just dont know if I would be interested in them.

RobG

Established Member
Originally posted by cobrapete03'
Pass on it. Why do you have your coil covers missing? They should really be on there if you are driving around...

-pete:coolman:

The coil covers are at a chrome plating shop right now. Soon I'll have some nice stainless ARP bolts sprinkled throughout the motor then add a shiny BilletFlow throttle body (those are the good one's I heard :dw: ) and the engine will have a nice contrast between the blue and chrome.

Friendchicken

I'd prefer something that hid everything around the engine by the firewall and strut towers...

PhillyCobra

Established Member
Man,

We don't need anything else to hold heat in the supercharger and intake manifold!! Looks sharp, but I bet it traps heat.

I actually like the pure, unadulterated mechanical look of all the plumbing attached to the SC and intercooler.

Cobra10thaniv

Established Member
I like it to be even and maybe hook to the hood vents like the Proto Lightning, I do car shows only but not liking that. But if you do thats what counts dont listen to us!

Users who are viewing this thread