Message written on car, done at factory?

10sec89

Established Member
After being all over in, out, and under my car I made a new discovery the other day. Was doing some measuring in the trunk area I looked up under the rear cross support by the factory amp racks and notice some writing. It covers the whole width of the trunk opening and say's
Lady Laura (Heart) Lady Madison (Heart) Sir Dennis Jr.

I have heard stories of messages written on cars from the factory. I wonder if this is one of them or not. I see no reason why someone would put that there but found it interesting.
529746_10152611909725177_1531959116_n.jpg

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Interesting...Hard to say unless you purchased the car new. Otherwise any previous owner could have written that on there.

mach14604

Established Member
After being all over in, out, and under my car I made a new discovery the other day. Was doing some measuring in the trunk area I looked up under the rear cross support by the factory amp racks and notice some writing. It covers the whole width of the trunk opening and say's
Lady Laura (Heart) Lady Madison (Heart) Sir Dennis Jr.

I have heard stories of messages written on cars from the factory. I wonder if this is one of them or not. I see no reason why someone would put that there but found it interesting.
529746_10152611909725177_1531959116_n.jpg

Are you original owner?

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
Me and my buddy Andy found that writing when he owned the your cobra , he bought the car from the 4th owner i think. We were never able to figure out who wrote that. We did find out that the car was purchased for the original owner as a bday present, maybe it had something to do with that

Last edited:

10sec89

Established Member
Me and my buddy Andy found that writing when he owned the your cobra , he bought the car from the 4th owner i think. We were never able to figure out who wrote that. We did find out that the car was purchased for the original owner as a bday present, maybe it had something to do with that

^Hmmm interesting, guess we'll never know. Tell Andy I have his Pet Smart name tag if he needs it lol. I found it under the rear seat.
Did you have any pics of it from when it got piled up?

Users who are viewing this thread