Menzerna products for full detail

dotmpeg

Established Member
I'm getting ready to do a full detail on my car. I'll be using a PC. Has anybody had good success using menzerna products. I'm gonna start with Final Polish since my paint is in good shape. Then use Power Lock Sealant then Color Lock Carnauba wax. Does that seem like a good combo? I'm new to this so let me know. Thanks

zeus201

Established Member
I'm getting ready to do a full detail on my car. I'll be using a PC. Has anybody had good success using menzerna products. I'm gonna start with Final Polish since my paint is in good shape. Then use Power Lock Sealant then Color Lock Carnauba wax. Does that seem like a good combo? I'm new to this so let me know. Thanks

That'd probably be a fine combo.

Menzerna is great stuff. I have several polishes from them but I highly recommend FG400. Finishes down great and can be used as a single step polish in the right circumstances with great gloss in the end.

w3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Established Member
I've personally never used Menzerna but the polishes are good from what I have heard. I have used the Meguiars M line of polishes and havent found a reason to switch. Also you will be able to find a better sealant and Carnuba since they specialize in compounds and polishes but they will work fine.

T0RCH3D

Established Member
I've personally never used Menzerna but the polishes are good from what I have heard. I have used the Meguiars M line of polishes and havent found a reason to switch. Also you will be able to find a better sealant and Carnuba since they specialize in compounds and polishes but they will work fine.

I agree with the above statement.

oldmodman

Established Member
I use all the Menzerna compounds and polishes. Mostly with a rotary. Especially the PO85rd. I use that with a Gold pad. It is the best Jeweling polish I have ever used.

The heavy cut compounds work better than any of the other brands that I have. I generally reserve the Menzerna for my own cars.

I have tried a couple of the Menz polishes with a DA and they worked just fine, but I get great results, and faster with a rotary.

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
I use all the Menzerna compounds and polishes. Mostly with a rotary. Especially the PO85rd. I use that with a Gold pad. It is the best Jeweling polish I have ever used.

The heavy cut compounds work better than any of the other brands that I have. I generally reserve the Menzerna for my own cars.

I have tried a couple of the Menz polishes with a DA and they worked just fine, but I get great results, and faster with a rotary.

x2, I own the whole line of menzerna products- and they're great. PO85 is the new final polish, but it's a final step before sealant. so if you have any swirling at all, you'll want to use a more aggressive polish.

Users who are viewing this thread