Member needs our help!

mattz03svt

Just a normal poster
Established Member
Sounds good to me. I guess I just assumed there was some sort of ticket involved. My bad. I will just go to the church also.

WhippleCharged Sonic

Screwed, Blued & Tattooed
Established Member
I don't know, I plan on just showing up. The flyer did not say anything that you need to purchase tickets.

I can have my wife get a hold of my Sister-in-law for some tickets and you can pre-pay for them if you would like. You can always wait and purchase them at the door at the church. Let me know what you want to do I can take care of it.

WhippleCharged Sonic

Established Member
Hello, I would like to thank everyone for all there kind words and support. We are on the path to a very long journey with many bumps in the road. We were more than excited as to how fast they found Brent a donor and gave us such great hope. With his transplant date so fast approaching we were hoping no more obstacles, but we were faced with another set back on monday. Brent was hospitalized with a high fever and again no source. They repeated his bone marrow biopsy and to our dismay found that he now has full blown leukemia(AML). We knew this was a possibility and we were hoping to get the transplant before this occurred but not our luck! Brent was started on high dose chemo that consists of a 7 day continuos drip. He is still in really good spirits and sees this as a minor set back. We will still be getting the transplant but Brent has to be in remission first. This sets us back probably a month. I just wanted to let everyone know Brent consdiers this club to be like family! Thanks again for everything and keep us in your prayers!
Stacy

SSSN8KE

Brent,
Great fundrasier man, glad to see so many great people pulling for you!! Wow you have an army of supporters, so awesome! Keep your chin up man, it's almost TIGERS time!
Stay positive and encouraged, YOUR ALWAYS IN OUR PRAYERS...

WhippleCharged Sonic

Established Member
Hello again fellow mustang members. I would like to thank everyone that attended the fundraiser yesterday or that made a donation. The fundraiser was a big success. The proceeds will help us greatly in Brent's road to recovery. This is a very hard time for us. Brent was such a tough guy and to now see him struggling to do the simplest thing is very difficult. He is a fighter and he will get through this. He remains in the hospital with an infection. At this point the doctors are not sure of the source but are trying to narrow it down. We hope he is discharged within the next few days. Thanks again to everyone that came.
Doug I have all of your raffle items.....your wife will be very happy!!! Call Brent's cell phone so I can get your goodies to you. Thanks Stacy

T.Bone

Established Member
Wanted to let you guys know that Brent is back in the hospital and is having issues with retaining fluids and it is causing pressue on his lungs which is making it hard on him. The doctors told his wife that she needs to consider calling Hospic because they are not sure what else they can do at this point

The plan is to get him home Monday and have Hospic come in to make him comfortible.

Please keep him and his family in your prays.

Tim

T.Bone

Established Member
I got bad news to report, Brent lost his battle with Leukemia, he passed away this morning in the hospital.

I will post funeral arrangements when I get them from Stacy.

Last edited by a moderator:

T.Bone

Established Member
Funeral Arrangements are:

Weise Funeral Home
7210 Park Avenue
Allen Park, Michigan 48101

Thursday 12-7pm
Memorial Service at 7pm

mattz03svt

Just a normal poster
Established Member
Wow. My heart goes out to his family. He was a great guy and will always be remembered as such. I heard the news this morning and I still don't believe it.

Users who are viewing this thread