Meet the King of Burnouts...

BillyGman

50BMG target shooter
Established Member
Originally posted by Mistik
This guy must still be picking rubber off the sides of the car and wheel wells:
http://69.56.161.148/dans_new_video.wmv
:eek:

I'll tell ya what, I'm in my early 40's, but that Camaro burnout brings out the kid in me...that's gotta be the best one I've ever seen. Man, that makes me want to take my car out right now and smoke up the neighborhood!!!!

Sorry if this makes me sound old to some of you younger guys, but who is that heavy metal sounding song by that the guy had playing in that video, and what was the song title? That's a pretty good slection to do a burnout to. :thumbsup: :D

BTW, that other burnout by that old Impala (was that a 66?) was good, but not as good IMO, but it looked like there was actually green smoke coming out from under his car as if though the smoke was taking off some of the paint. Did anyone else see that, or am I imagining things? I just don't know how that could've been.

Anyway, hey Tabres, where did that take place? Was that in some line for a big track event somewhere?

Last edited:

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Actually, it was a 66 Caprice. I later heard the car has a 502 with 5.xx gears in it. Really amazing looking car...

It took place following the Automotion car show in the Wisconsin Dells this past May.

BillyGman

50BMG target shooter
Established Member
Thanks 8Ballrj......

Tabres, yeah, I always mix up the Impalas and the caprices. I thought it was a 66 though. Thanks for your reply.

Wylde Horses

4.56 gear advocate
Established Member
Originally posted by MikeDoom
Probably took him a month to get roasted tire stink out of his interior. Dumb guy. Cool video.

That's the best smell in the world. Take that, a dose of nitrous, some turbo blue, and a hint of burnt clutch and I'd wear it as a colone! Call it raceday or something similar.

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
well I think the guy deserves the name "beater" for that one. Looks like he just beats on his chevy the whole vid. Must be nice to have deep pockets.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'll give him credit for controlling that car in that park like he did. And that last burnout is the best I've ever seen. But.......I hope he's got some money because I see a lot of tires and an engine or two in his future. :)

Users who are viewing this thread