meet/show

juicedgt02

Established Member
meet/show UPDATE

Not sure if anyone in here might have any intrest but a guy from Pembroke, MA is trying to set up a meet on the south shore

http://boston-motorsports.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=438

I hope you 03/04 cobra guys will come by and show off, as there will be some Chebby guys, but all welcome so.....I will play nice. if you want to, just post here and i will let Joe know, he has a shop in the Pembroke area and just wants to do something for all car freaks :beer: :idea:

THE MEET/SHOW GOT MOVED TO MAY 1ST

Last edited:

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
I'm in.

WTF happened to my account on BMS? I had an account on that forum for a long time and now it says I don't. I recreated it and I have to be manually added? ghey!

juicedgt02

Established Member
JUST WANTED TO give you an update, we were told by Joe that the show was moved to may 1st as the place for April 24th was double booked, sorry for the inconvinience I hope you can still make it, its going to be huge and a lot of local guys :bowdown:

mjtpolice76

Established Member
Are the cobra guys from the western part of the state invited. Where is this meet going to be. Can someone PM me with info. Mike

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Originally posted by mjtpolice76
Are the cobra guys from the western part of the state invited. Where is this meet going to be. Can someone PM me with info. Mike

I believe everyone is invited. The meeting is in Marshfield (on the south shore). I did a quick mapquest and it's 117 miles and a 2 hour drive each way for you.

FROM WORCESTER, SPRINGFIELD & POINTS WEST - Take the MASS PIKE to Exit 14 (Route 95 & 128)in Weston. Take Route 95 / 128 SOUTH toward Cape Cod, in Canton (after the railroad station) where Route 95 heads SOUTH to Rhode Island - DO NOT TURN, the Highway becomes Route 93 NORTH, follow 93 NORTH to Route 3 (Cape Cod ). Follow Route 3 to Exit 12 in Pembroke, Take exit 12 to route 139, at the bottom of the ramp turn RIGHT and follow Route 139 East into Marshfield, at the junction of Route 3-A, turn LEFT, the Fair Grounds are about a quarter mile on your RIGHT.

juicedgt02

Established Member
Bassin thanks for the directions and yes this is for everyone the more cars the better it will turn out, the way it goes is that Joe rented the place for the day for $750 so is 75 cars show up its $10 per car if more than it actually might be few $$$ cheaper ;-) the city wants him to have a cop on hand, well they actuall want 3 of them and Joe is paying for that out of his pocket as you see this meet will be more like a show with all these 03s showing up, tell your friends to tell their friends. :beer: :beer: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread