Medium Parchment Interior Pics?

Mac03Cobra

Texas Lightning Rod
Established Member
attachment.php

Anyone else notice the wrinkles on the sides of the seats like the ones pictured here. Mine are getting very wrinkled, and I wonder how it's going to look down the road. 700 miles and mine don't look too new.

nycobra

Established Member
Hoofbeat, thanx for the pic!! I knew someone would come through before tomorrow. Maybe not the best combo, but still looks good to me. I'll be driving her home tomorrow if all goes well!

Thanks for all the responses! I'll post some pics as soon as a can.

:beer:

DD2000GT

VNMS 13
Established Member
Originally posted by Mac03Cobra
attachment.php

Anyone else notice the wrinkles on the sides of the seats like the ones pictured here. Mine are getting very wrinkled, and I wonder how it's going to look down the road. 700 miles and mine don't look too new.

It will get much more wrinkled as it ages. No way around it. They wrinkle worse than my GT seats because of the raised bolsters, but I am willing for the trade-off for good seats. Drive a 99+ GT and you will know EXACTLY what I mean... ;-)

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
I heard on here once that if you go to a local Lexus dealer and buy there leather care product that it softens up nicely and you get alot less wrinkles. Has anyone tried this product. My nieghbor uses Turtlewax leather care pruduct but he doesn't have bolsters in his car therefore not a good comparison. However his leather feels much softer, which allows better flexibility and no wrinkles.

hoofbeat

Established Member
:thumbsup: i picked up my car on 6/8 , have 2400 miles nowand have used turtle wax emerald series leather cleaner and conditioner every time i wash and wax the car NO WRINKLES YET. use somthing to take care of the leather and should look good for a long time.

Mowgli

Established Member
Uh, hate to break it to you folks who've not bought the car, but those wrinkles ain't from wear:

That pic was taken 1 day after I bought the car.

:)

2 months later the seats look exactly the same.

:beer:

Mac03Cobra

Texas Lightning Rod
Established Member
I hope no one is on dial up, but take a look at my drivers seat. These pictures were taken the day I drove her home. The wrinkles have gotten a little more pronounced since these were taken. 700 miles later. It just seems the material should have been pulled a little tighter.

I won't lose any sleep over it.

03cobra.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread