Medium Parchment Interior Pics?

nycobra

Established Member
Hi, Was just offered an 03 black coupe at MSRP. Car is at dealer and ready for delivery. Only catch is it has the medium parchment inserts. Anyone have any pics? Thanks! :)

nycobra

Established Member
Medium Parchment Interior Pics

Bumpity bump :rolling:

nycobra

Established Member
Medium Parchment Interior Pics

Anyone? :( PLEASE! :-D

DD2000GT

VNMS 13
Established Member
Did you see the recent copy of Sportscar International where they had the Yellow 03 Cobra on the front cover? It had Med. Parchment interior and a few pics of it. It is sort of yellowish tan color. I saw a black vert the other day at the dealershiop, and it had Med. Parchment as well.

Cobra03

Fordrarri
Established Member
Sorry I do not have any pictures, but I have the medium parchment in a black convertible and they look great. I get compliments on the interior all the time.

Good luck

Blades

Established Member
i saw a black coupe with medium parchment inserts.. my jaw dropped. It looked so classy. I'll trade! :D

Mowgli

Established Member
I would have preferred the parchment inserts. They look great. Red one here in town has them.

mjchip

Just Some Guy
Established Member
Well, I have the medium parchment interior in my Sonic Blue Coupe. Since I just removed the seating to build a custom rear seat delete and install my new Sparco Roadsters, I might be persuaded to trade my medium parchment interior for the grey interior providing that someone was local (New England) and we could do the swap in person. I never really liked the medium parchment in the Blue car anyway. It would look kick a$$ in just about any color except the blue IMO.

Cheers,

Mark

Video

Established Member
nycobra..was the cobra your referring to at sayville ford?...If so, I saw it...... I have one on order with graphite interior and I was sick of waiting but the parchment just wasnt to my taste....dont get me wrong, its not bad, but the gray inserts just go soooo much better with a black coupe.....IMHO ofcourse...:-D

jtfx6552

Established Member
I thought the parchment sounded so bad that it would induce vomiting. When I saw one at the Amazon Racing dyno day at mustang magic(sorry I forget whose car had them), I thought they looked great. I would take a car with either.

JT

nycobra

Established Member
Video, yeah the car is from Sayville Ford. How long ago did you see it there? I had a Mach 1 on order, but couldn't get the Cobra out of my head. I called to ask if they had a black coupe in stock and the salesman said one had just come in. This was on Monday 09-09-02.

Thanks for all the replies. Unfortunately still no picks :( I'm going to pick up the car on Saturday. I think if I had ordered the car, I would have went with the medium graphite. The medium parchment sounds like it would go well with the black exterior, but the interior is really grey and grey and tan sounds a little fugly to me. Oh well, I hope those of you that say it looks nice have the same taste I do!

Thanks again, and any pics before Saturday will still be appreciated.

nycobra

Established Member
2003snake- the pic posted by Mowgli is of the graphite interior.

DD200GT- I have the Sept. issue of Sports Car International. It has a yellow cobra on the cover, but the inserts are graphite. Are you talking about the same issue?

Video

Established Member
nycobra, I saw it the day before labor day!!! Its been at the dealer since mid August!! (thats what they told me...) As I recall it had over 30 miles on it already which would indicate there were a few test rides done!! I checked the rear tires for the little nubbie things and they were all gone as was the factory plastic, that protects the interior, from the driver seat!! It was also raining heavily when I took a look so I didnt spend too much time checkin out the exterior......It is MSRP though which in our neck of the woods is pretty good.....If I didnt mind the interior color, I would have seriously considered it...Good Luck

DD2000GT

VNMS 13
Established Member
Originally posted by nycobra
2003snake- the pic posted by Mowgli is of the graphite interior.

DD200GT- I have the Sept. issue of Sports Car International. It has a yellow cobra on the cover, but the inserts are graphite. Are you talking about the same issue?

Could have sworn that was the Mag. - maybe Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords a few months ago...

Users who are viewing this thread