Mechanic Recommendations

Pants28

First let me preface by stating that I am not affiliated with any shop nor do I work in the industry..and my bad if this violates some terms of service so feel free to take it down if it does.

I have been looking through the forums on here and haven’t been able to find any topics on good mechanics or recommended shops to take our Cobras to for maintenance/service etc.

There are a lot of gifted folks on here that can do the work themselves but for people like me, I just don’t have the space or time..so naturally I want to make sure my car (03 Cobra) is in good hands when she needs some work done.

I’m specifically looking for a place to go in the greater Milwaukee area but others might benefit from posting places to go in other larger cities across the country. Thanks everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

01blckcobra

Established Member
Deans Performance, St. Charles, IL - Talk to Hans. This would be the only place I'd trust around WI/IL area. Not cheap but gets it done right.

Know your cars in good hands and won't be taken out for joy rides like most shops in the area... Also something to think about...

Last edited:

Pants28

I just bought an 03 cobra with decently low miles..Ill need to replace some worn parts due to it sitting for a long time. I also noticed a small leak in the diff, which from what I’ve seen on here, is fairly common..so I’ll likely need to replace the cover/gasket. Also, at some point I’ll add a few upgrades so I’d like to establish a relationship with a shop

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Dean's Performance in St. Charles can't be that far from you if you're in northern Illinois.

Users who are viewing this thread