Me vs 04 Cobra and Vortech 350Z

JWC

Established Member
Hey you did one for each run. Your computer is just thinking for you. It's not acting up it's acting out..

Zentenk

Established Member
Same here, guess I just need a bigger cam or some spray. =D It was 99 degrees in an outside dyno and started raining after I got off it and a C6 A6 Vette put down 330rwhp after tune, ported TB/Intake.

Thanks for comments

Zentenk

Established Member
TheFleshRocket said:
I liked the song, but man, I hate night-time videos. Ya can't see a damn thing.

I agree, we only had my camera that night and it has no light or night vision... the next cars I run I plan on doing it before sunset. Kinda like my friends video... I will be running some of the cars in this vid.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/a879c485-748b-4358-9cd6-996400268a8f.htm

This has a lot more runs and I plan on doing a compilation like this.

OdessitPashka

Established Member
Pretty cool video dude, BUT...

1. 388whp with heads, cam, and intake? Specs on all 3 please.

2. I thought cobra would pull a little less that it did in the video. It seemed like 3 cars and steady pulling. Weird?

3. 400whp Z couldn't pull you from a roll when you have less power and more weight? That's a little weird too.

Stangfreek

Premium Unleaded Member
Established Member
OdessitPashka said:
3. 400whp Z couldn't pull you from a roll when you have less power and more weight? That's a little weird too.

Not weird at all...that's a perfect illustration of power under the curve. The power band on the LS1 is much broader than that of a smaller motor relying on rpm based forced induction.

iczar1

Established Member
OdessitPashka said:
Pretty cool video dude, BUT...

1. 388whp with heads, cam, and intake? Specs on all 3 please.

2. I thought cobra would pull a little less that it did in the video. It seemed like 3 cars and steady pulling. Weird?

Im sure he is putting down more than 388hp. Like he said it was a crappy dyno on a hot day. The night he did these runs it was about 70degs. out so Im sure all in all he was over 400hp.

Users who are viewing this thread