McLaren 570S Drag Test - Baby McLaren is no Joke

sdoo500

Established Member
Was fortunate enough to work for a Mclaren dealership for a bit.

570 is an amazing car and performs better than anything else I've driven in that price point. I will say though, and everyone else there agreed that the 562hp is severely underrated. Most likely to stay away from the much more expensive 650s at 641hp.

720 is absolutely looney tunes and in a class of its own.

ArabianOak

Established Member
crazy that everything seems to running in the 10's today! I remember when I was growing up in the 80s/90s a 10 second car (and I mean 10.99) was insane! Nobody could touch it. lol. Today 9's are fast and 10's are normal. Heck, I remember reading motor trend and them saying how insane the viper was running a 12.9@112! Or how about the Mclaren F1 which ran a high 11 if I remember correctly and was simply untouchable. Technology is so amazing today. who the hell knows what's gonna happen in another 15/20 years. maybe a 8 second car will be slow....ha.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
for $200k ud think a 9 second pass is in order. especially at 3200 lbs. just another over priced under powered super car.

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
for $200k ud think a 9 second pass is in order. especially at 3200 lbs. just another over priced under powered super car.

Typical mustang response. Mclaren's are built to go very very fast AROUND a race track and also happen to do so in a straight line.

If you want the fastest car in a straight line go buy some Joe Dirt fox body....

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Typical Hillary response from someone who doesn't own anything fast...... More excuses smh. If I spent $200k on a car it should be fast everywhere!

ya know like the new Camaro which would spank this car at the track so it really isn't that fast AROUND a race track after all is it? In fact, at Nurburgring the Camaro beats the 650s so it would absolutely destroy this weak ass car.

Typical mustang response. Mclaren's are built to go very very fast AROUND a race track and also happen to do so in a straight line.

If you want the fastest car in a straight line go buy some Joe Dirt fox body....

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
Typical Hillary response from someone who doesn't own anything fast...... More excuses smh. If I spent $200k on a car it should be fast everywhere!

ya know like the new Camaro which would spank this car at the track so it really isn't that fast AROUND a race track after all is it? In fact, at Nurburgring the Camaro beats the 650s so it would absolutely destroy this weak ass car.

I Hilary thing is a joke retard. I actually own a twin turbo R8. New Camaro would not destroy this around a track. Go back to flipping burgers.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
I Hilary thing is a joke retard. I actually own a twin turbo R8. New Camaro would not destroy this around a track. Go back to flipping burgers.

Pics and Video of said R8 or ban!

bb83

I like gays
Established Member

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180321-095634_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20180321-095634_Gallery.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 146

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

You never cease to amaze me. SMH.

kaz109

Established Member

Hahahahahaha, thanks I needs a good laugh.

Assuming you are joking ..........right?

Users who are viewing this thread