MBRP 2011-12 Long Tubes

Jesse@MBRP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I've been getting a lot of PM's about our Headers so I figured I'd just share the link.

headerscopy.jpg

MBRP Performance Exhaust

After many months of in depth development MBRP is pleased to release their Long Tube Headers for the 2011 and up Ford Shelby GT500.

Our Long Tube Headers are the ultimate in bolt-on exhaust product for your late model Mustang providing rich exhaust tone and incredible power gains over stock. Our headers are also a critical "must have" supporting modification for any who wish to add additional power adders to their Mustang such as Pulley Swap, Aftermarket Supercharger, or Aftermarket Camshafts.

Featuring:

1.875” Inch Primary Tubing
3” Merge Style Spike Collectors
3/8” Laser Cut Head Flanges
O2 Wire Harness Extensions
New Mounting Hardware
When paired with our Race Series Catback Exhaust and our Off Road H Pipe gains of 44RWHP and 28 FT/LB of torque can be expected over your stock system.

MBRP Mustang systems are modular and allow you to pick from any number of combinations to suit your needs when building your vehicle.

Link to H Pipe
MBRP Performance Exhaust

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Pic looks great now.

Last edited:

BigDan

Established Member
Very NICE, your whole system (LT's, H pipe and mufflers with 4.5" tips) would make a very nice birthday present for me but it doesn't look like you offer an off road H pipe so I just might have to pass. I thought you guys were going to offer one because I didn't see any cats at 0:49 on in this video below even thought you had a catted H listed in the intro screen with the exact number listed H shown at that time in your video.

Too bad because you have the best looking 2011-12 exhaust out there. Is this show polish or the way it gets sent out?

[youtube_browser]xO7gAsynrdY[/youtube_browser]

Did the feds get you guys :burn: ......because I dont know why you would exclude all of the high hp GT500's where cats simply cant survive. Most owners are force to go O/R between 660whp-710whp which is usually a simple FRPP $2,800 blower swap away.

Also is there any change of extending your 07-10 muffler delete line to accommodate us 2011+ owners. I like your tips that much to put up with all that noise.

Last edited:

IA Shelby

Established Member
Very NICE, your whole system (LT's, H pipe and mufflers with 4.5" tips) would make a very nice birthday present for me but it doesn't look like you offer an off road H pipe so I just might have to pass. I thought you guys were going to offer one because I didn't see any cats at 0:49 on in this video below even thought you had a catted H listed in the intro screen with the exact number listed H shown at that time in your video.

Too bad because you have the best looking 2011-12 exhaust out there. Is this show polish or the way it gets sent out?

[youtube_browser]xO7gAsynrdY[/youtube_browser]

Did the feds get you guys :burn: ......because I dont know why you would exclude all of the high hp GT500's where cats simply cant survive. Most owners are force to go O/R between 660whp-710whp which is usually a simple FRPP $2,800 blower swap away.

Also is there any change of extending your 07-10 muffler delete line to accommodate us 2011+ owners. I like your tips that much to put up with all that noise.

Hope this helps.

MBRP Aluminized Steel Off-Road Mid-Pipe System (2011-2012 Ford Mustang GT 5.0) C7220AL

304 stainless version
http://www.cruizinconceptswholesale.com/proddetail.asp?prod=MBRP-C7214304-HPIPE

Last edited:

Jesse@MBRP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We do have Off Road H-Pipes available for the long tubes that work with our catback or the stock one. We keep a lot of our race products over here Home - MBRP Competition Most of it is truck stuff as the site is still new.

We're confirming fitment on the 07-10 stuff in the coming weeks as we get some of the cars to our facility when the weather gets a little better to get the cars there.

teejay

Established Member
Does the off road mid pipe work with stock headers and stock exhaust? Been wanting to started upgrading my exhaust slowly. Wanted an off road H-pipe.

Users who are viewing this thread