MBO NA 16 SS A8 goes [email protected]

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I explained what MBO meant. People use LBO. I don’t see the problem. My car is not full bolt on so why would I say it is?

Sorry I’m detail oriented and listed every single mod. Including raceweight. And DA. Maybe you aren’t used to that? But no I’m not going to call my car FBO when it is far from it. Stock converter suspension and gear with pump fuel is not an FBO car. Nobody else seems to have a problem with it. Sorry it’s such a big problem for you. So now not only listing all mods not good enough but I need to overstate my mods for it to be acceptible.

Come on.

It’s your story bro! Call it what you want.

Most on this board have a shit load of respect for GM products and more specifically, the LS platform.

Most don’t have much tolerance for gay acronyms though or feeble attempts to imply your car is punching above its weight by saying it has “less” mods than FBO or whatever the fuuck.

Is what it is I guess... it is definitely fast so congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Ultrazls1

Established Member
It’s your story bro! Call it what you want.

Most on this board have a shit load of respect for GM products and more specifically, the LS platform.

Most don’t have much tolerance for gay acronyms though or feeble attempts to imply your car is punching above its weight by saying it has “less” mods than FBO or whatever the fuuck.

Is what it is I guess... it is definitely fast so congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
thanks
It punches pretty good. and it is faster than 3 cars below me with converters and or gears. its the fastest in the country with bolt ons. and with less of them. Ill just leave it at bolt on from now on and try to be more vague. sorry for all the confusion I caused by being too specific.

I'm gonna start calling my car sttock then. Because it is stock aside from the twin turbos...

What does this have to do with my detailed post listing every mod?

Ultrazls1

Established Member
Why are we talking about hiding mods and being vague in a thread where I listed literally every single thing I could think of? This is like the twilight zone lol

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I almost bought a 1LE ss when I bought my 2018 GT.

It’s a shame GM made a cam swap such a pain in the ass on the LT motors.

Also the fuel system is expensive as hell to upgrade... if it wasn’t for those two things I might have been driving one.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
I almost bought a 1LE ss when I bought my 2018 GT.

It’s a shame GM made a cam swap such a pain in the ass on the LT motors.

Also the fuel system is expensive as hell to upgrade... if it wasn’t for those two things I might have been driving one.
Youre going FI anyways, why waste your time/money?

Users who are viewing this thread