mblgjr Genetic Engineering Poster Arrived

TEABG

Banned
Thought I would share, mblgjr the source of rare collectibles and I thank you for the poster. Great prices!! Happy Turkey Day..............

Last edited:

TEABG

Banned
DAkid said:
how much did it cost u to frame it? im waiting for one as well =)

$40.00 for the frame! Local custom frame business framed it for me. Purchased another RARE Internal SVT/engineering poster from mblgjr. :thumbsup:

TEABG

Banned
Here my new poster on the way from mblgjr. VERY RARE.
RARE Internal SVT/engineering poster from mblgjr.

Last edited:

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Hey, Thank you for the recognition.

I do my best to acquire our Terminator posters because I know sometimes they are hard to come by and not well known.

FYI, I have ONE of the Genetic Engineering posters left. The others are spoken for.

Also, to everyone waiting on the 10th Anniv. Posters, you have all been informed in regards to that matter.

Right now I have 3 internal 1993 Cobra R development posters available. They are not reprints/knockoffs like the ones on ebay *sometimes* are. One is laminated.

Also have 2 SVE R family posters available.

I will be posting pics over the weekend.

If you are looking for a particular poster or model year, feel free to PM me with a wish list.

Thank you all.

10thSVT

SVT Poster
Established Member
mblgjr said:
Hey, Thank you for the recognition.

I do my best to acquire our Terminator posters because I know sometimes they are hard to come by and not well known.

FYI, I have ONE of the Genetic Engineering posters left. The others are spoken for.

Also, to everyone waiting on the 10th Anniv. Posters, you have all been informed in regards to that matter.

Right now I have 3 internal 1993 Cobra R development posters available. They are not reprints/knockoffs like the ones on ebay *sometimes* are. One is laminated.

Also have 2 SVE R family posters available.

I will be posting pics over the weekend.

If you are looking for a particular poster or model year, feel free to PM me with a wish list.

Thank you all.

I would love to have both the SVT/engineering and the 10th Aniv. posters....How much $$......

Tommy98016

Heavy Ass Vert
Established Member
I also purchased a few posters from Mblgjr and I am very happy w/them. Shipped on time and product as promised.

A++ seller

thanks again Matt

forcefedcobra

Established Member
got mine the other day TEABG. cant wait to get it framed up. It will look great at car shows next to my scale cobra motor!!!!

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Mike, I will email you this evening.

Sorry for the inconvenience; hope they show for everyone else.

Thanks,
MG.

Users who are viewing this thread