maybe a feature car?

chip6990

Established Member
maybe a feature car? rolling shots.....

i friend of mine is trying to be 1 of MMFF's freelance Photogs, and we met up to take some pix of my car to submit for maybe a feature.

Ques?
1 does he have the skills?
2 is the car worthy of a feature article?

comments and critisizm is welcome:beer:

221692.jpg

Last edited:

chip6990

Established Member
head work, cams, bullitt intake, P1SC and some N20....made 430hp/400tq on a slipping clutch, maxed out MAF @ 5600rpm's on 10#'s

he wont release anymore pix until he knows if the magazine is gonna take it or not. its my car and this is the only pic i have....

Blown04GT

No, it's not a GT
Established Member
looks nice to me!

I don't really know how they pick cars for features so I couldn't say. Sometimes you look at the cars they feature and ask yourself how the hell they got in a magazine and other times you keep looking at the car over and over because it is so awesome.

yours definetly has the looks and sounds like it has some good parts to boot :)

chip6990

Established Member
i have other pix that either i have took or other people, but none of them are on the skill level this guy has

yea i know what you mean about some of the feature cars. its like at the last minute the editors realized they were a few pages short of a complete mag and ran outside and grabbed the first stang they seen

Last edited:

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Pics and car both look good to me. I've certainly seen alot worse in the mags and IMO your car would look good in there.

chip6990

Established Member
sexy.. u still stole that banner in ur sig from another forum. i know because im the one who made it!

excuse me? i didnt steal it, it was made for me by a member of that forum. and if your name aint Frankie, it aint you. if you click on the banner, it will take you to the website

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice pic, but in all honesty we'd have to see a few more to judge how professional his pics are. Nice car by the way. Nice set of mods.

393Bird

Seniors Gone Wild
Established Member
I had posted up a few pictures of mine on a few forums, and someone sent a link to the guys at MM&FF. They contacted me, and asked if I could bring it to one of the NMRA Events? They had me meet up with there Photographer at Bowling Green NMRA Finals, and ended up doing a 5 page article on it.

Here is the one they did on mine.
http://members.tccoa.com/392bird/mmff.htm

Good Luck to both of you.

Users who are viewing this thread