May be selling the Cobra, not sure where to start

blinelaxd27

Established Member
Hey guys,

Over the last several months I just can't find enough time to drive my car enough considering my wife and I have 3 cars between us and are starting to do a lot more outdoors stuff like bike riding and things like that. I am considering selling my Cobra but not even sure what price to ask for or anything like that, looking for some feedback.

2003 DSG Cobra.
67k miles
California car, been in Boston for about 18 months garaged, not driven winters obviously.
Has crate motor put in in 2009.
2.2 KB installed at Griggs racing, tuned at Performance Dyno by Pete, putting down 600whp on 93.
Full Griggs suspension including K-member and subframes going in the interior, 15-18k in parts just for suspension.
RXT clutch
ice cold AC, car runs great no issues.
Tons and tons of other parts, sos gauge pod with wide band and fuel pressure, and so on and so on.

All stock interior in amazing shape and paint is in great shape, has Cilojet protection, I am the 2nd owner.

Trying to figure out where to even start price wise if I am going to look into selling it?

cobra%20pic.gif

Last edited:

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

blinelaxd27

Established Member
yea it is, the car handles amazing though, my friend who wins trophies at autox always wants me to take it out on a road course... but no time.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Blank check is right! LOL. Well, at least you're not the one who spent the money. For the original owner, surely a bad ROI. Can I ask what you paid for the car?

blinelaxd27

Established Member
I got it for a pretty good deal but then paid for shipping it to MA, tuning, clutch and so on and so on.

Was my dream car, always wanted one but not finding any time to drive it, I think i'll put a FS thread together and put it up, I got an approx value, thanks guys!

Users who are viewing this thread