MAY 2nd MEET/CRUISE at VINCE'S.

95rcobra

We are having the first Meet/Cruise of the season on Sunday May 2nd starting at Vinces family market located on the eastbound side of route 46 in Fairfield NJ. the Meet will start at around 10-10:30 am in the lot at Vinces and then the cruise to nowhere will start out about 12:30-1pm. cruise destination has not been determined yet but will be somewhere in Northern Jersey. always a stop for a photo session too. everyone is welcome to come. hope to see some of you there on the 2nd.

Later, 95rcobra.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2004 Mystichrome Cobra coupe #????

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
One of these days I'm going to catch a Saturday cruise. LOL!

95rcobra

Originally posted by CobraBob
One of these days I'm going to catch a Saturday cruise. LOL!

We have had many of our meet/cruises in the past on Saturdays but it seems lately more people are working saturdays and we end up doing them on Sundays. I prefer the saturday cruises myself because there are no time constraints on your day unlike when you have them on Sundays. we will try to have some cruises on saturday this season especially for the people that want to come from out of state to join us.

Later, 95rcobra.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Cool. I totally understand, too, about the folks that have to work on Sundays. :)

NJCOBRA10thA

Really thats my last mod.
Established Member
About 20 minutes from my house. I am there.
Dan

Interesting place to meet in the middle of a "Speed Reduction Zone" or whatever they call it. Fines doubled in that area recently.

A nice cruise would be up 287 North to Thruway south. There is a great pizza place right off the thruway by the walmart in Suffern or Airmont.

Last edited:

Wilson & Co

SnakeJockeyExtraordinaire
Established Member
As long as my wife isn't giving birth I'm there...

Did you put this in the regional as well so I can keep an eye on it?

2 Mystichromes can't wait

Rog

95rcobra

Originally posted by NJCOBRA10thA
About 20 minutes from my house. I am there.
Dan

Interesting place to meet in the middle of a "Speed Reduction Zone" or whatever they call it. Fines doubled in that area recently.

A nice cruise would be up 287 North to Thruway south. There is a great pizza place right off the thruway by the walmart in Suffern or Airmont.

Dan,
That sounds good. see you there on the 2nd. we usually dont decide on our cruise destination until we get together in the AM at Vinces. we will get everyones input then and decide where we will cruise to for this meet. always a stop along the way for a photo shoot and somewhere to grab good eats. these meet/cruises are always a good time and we look forward to adding new people to cruise with us. hope the weather holds out for the 2nd and we will see you there.

Later, Steve.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

95rcobra

Originally posted by Wilson & Co
As long as my wife isn't giving birth I'm there...

Did you put this in the regional as well so I can keep an eye on it?

2 Mystichromes can't wait

Rog

Rog,
Hope that you could make it to the meet on the 2nd. I will put this thread over in the regional Mid-Atlantic forum later this evening. I am so used to coming into the Terminator forum only that I forgot all about the regional forums. thanks for reminding me. looks like we will have some new faces for this first meet/cruise of the year. it should be a good showing. see you on the 2nd.

Later, Steve.

Users who are viewing this thread