Maximum Motorsports Chrome Caster Camber Plates

jfclague

Established Member
Does anyone have a picture of the chrome Maximum Motorsports caster camber plates?

I am trying to decide between the powder coated and chrome and I can't seem to find a picture of the chrome ones.

Thanks

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Not the best picture, but these are the chrome version.
attachment.php

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Toofast,

Please PM with the information to order that oil spray thing that you have on your KB. Thanks Man.

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Originally posted by black03
Toofast,

Please PM with the information to order that oil spray thing that you have on your KB. Thanks Man.

I ordered mine here Modular Madness I didn't feel like dealing with Herman and Don is a great guy.

NightEnforcer

Established Member
Go with the chrome. They look great when you are showing off your engine compartment. The plating is excellent.

SnakeR

Established Member
Originally posted by toofast4u
Not the best picture, but these are the chrome version.
attachment.php

I see you have your plates in the "negative" setup. What sort of alignment settings are you running?

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
I'm pretty sure the oil spray kit is a no go with the brace. Take a pic. I prefer the kit.

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Originally posted by Blades
somethin? That oil spray kit definately looks like it'd permit someone from using a strut tower brace. es true?

A strut tower brace on SN-95 cars has very minimum if any gains they are basically more trouble then they are worth. The current offerings are really worthless and might actually compromise the strut tower more then they reinforce them due to the drilling of holes in them.

That said there is nothing requiring the oil spray kit to stay exactly were it is. It can easily be moved or re-arranged to accomidate the brace.

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Originally posted by SnakeR
I see you have your plates in the "negative" setup. What sort of alignment settings are you running?

My set-up is
Front L R
caster 5 5
camber -1.8 -1.8
toe 1/16" 1/16"
total toe 1/8"

Rear
camber -1 -1
toe 1/16" 1/16"
total toe 1/8"

NightEnforcer

Established Member
Looks good, Did you have a good alignment shop do the alignment yet? My set up is similiar to "toofast4you" The car handles much better on the street and the track.

Users who are viewing this thread