MassTrucks

StangSteph

Established Member
Not sure where to put this but it is regional so...if anyone is interested in trucks.

"Hey guys, didn't know if any of you guys had checked out MassTrucks on Facebook. It's a truck group covering NewEngland, and specifically Mass. Newer group but if anybodys from the NewEngland area join, we'll be doing some meet ups this summer. https://www.facebook.com/groups/577370708940013/ "

There is a meet on Saturday, April 20th in Worcester around noon. Attaching pic of Facebook page event.
And another in may...

If this isn't the right place, feel free to move it.

image-17.gif

image-16.gif

StangSteph

Established Member
Pretty much any type of truck I believe
"Official group of Massachusetts and New England truck owners. Our goal is to bring truck lovers together, come lifted, come stock, come all!"

A.T

Established Member
Thanks. The steering radius was terrible. It took a 3 point turn to park it and sometimes more. The ride was good. The Magnaflow exhaust I put on was getting annoying with the drone. I'll be selling the 04 soon and get another with cloth captins chairs and the console. This one has leather without the big console.

StangSteph

Established Member
Really? That stink about the turning radius. Well good luck selling and with the new one. And I'm not big on leather

A.T

Established Member
It did stick since it was a decent truck. But it was time to part ways. Only had it for just over 3 years though. And stayed stock for the first 5 months. I looked the new owners name on Facebook to see if there is any new pics if the truck, the 20s are no longer on, neither is the tonneau cover. Now has M/T 16s, bug deflector, rain guards, and nerf bars.

Users who are viewing this thread