Massive corruption found that led to Florida school shooting...

VenomVeins

Established Member
Long read, but you can skim it and get the gist of it. Makes it real clear why the shooting at Parkland was "allowed" to take place.

Sad.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/9668 ... source=ext

4. What I stumbled upon was a Broward County law enforcement system in a state of conflict. The Broward County School Board and District Superintendent, entered into a political agreement with Broward County Law enforcement officials to stop arresting students for crimes.

5. The motive was simple. The school system administrators wanted to "improve their statistics" and gain state and federal grant money for improvements therein.

12. We found out about it, when six cops blew the whistle on severe criminal conduct they were being instructed to hide. The sheriff and police Chiefs were telling street cops and school cops to ignore ever worsening criminal conduct.

This thing just escalated and escalated until it got beyond thefts and assaults being ignored. Israel needs be fired and hung immediately.

Think your area school districts aren't doing the same thing? Think again.

I have a friend who is a principal and this is exactly how they operate. They want as many kids packed in those classrooms as possible, because it means more $$$ for the schools. He hates the politics involved, but is constantly pressured to go with "the flow"

Let the lawsuits commence to blow this shit the **** up.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Sounds like ur typical SRO (School Resource Officer) program towards students that they work with every day. It has been PROVEN that SRO's are utterly useless!

Schools are for TEACHERS and STUDENTS not Cops!

The reason being, the beat Cop will respond to the school and take the little asshole acting up right to jail cause he doesn't know him nor does he want to know him and THAT will send a message to all the other students to either behave our u will be arrested and expelled!

The SRO will sweep it under the carpet cause they work with these kids every day and they think they will find a better way of dealing with it vs. taking them to jail AND its what the principal recommends. And when assigned to a particular school the principal is essentially the SRO's boss.

Its one the biggest problems going on today throughout the country as far as school security and violence goes. Its an absolute joke and completely motivated by POLITICS!

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
But But But, its was the GUNS FAULT!!!!!!! ...... 17 of our kids and fellow citizens died because the LEO of the area was absolutely inept and handcuffed by their upper management? Add to that the FBI was too busy playing with itself and trying to assist slandering a president to lift a damn finger... And they DARE try and set the narrative that it was the gun's fault?

**** you, and may all the rot in that part of the country be eradicated.

Kevinbonds

Established Member
Scott Israel only cares about political power. He has higher aspirations and it nothing but a liberal New Yorker, who came down here to spread his liberal Ideology. I live in Broward county, and the schools are known as nothing but young thug training centers.. superintendent is complicit as well, he is a despicable liberal trying to hide the crime committed by black youth in Broward.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Well looks like the Gov. Has plans to change the law. 21 and over to by any gun. With exception for military and peace officers. Along with no mentally unstable person will be able to by a gun.

I knew this would be comming.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
My tin foil hat is tingling.

I must be in the microwave again. All of our brains have been fried. Error, does not compute.

Stop sourcing the most random places. Jesus. I could write an article with some crazy espionage background/corruption/politics theory to it, and you'd bite harder on it than when your boyfriend bends you over at night.

Put down the crack pipe dude.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Still if I was one of the parents, there would be no place on this wide green earth this coward could go without me right on his heels and deal my own brand of justice on him.

You had a job to do, no matter what your superiors or school board wanted you to do. That was to prevent deadly attacks from happening on the school grounds and buildings. Even if I was given a stand down order I would of still went in and at least try something to either draw his attention or make him pause, instead of continuously shooting at fleeing people unabated.

But that is just me where I always was brought up to value human life, even to the ones that you don't agree with as they have a right to live just like you.

blk02edge

Established Member
Still if I was one of the parents, there would be no place on this wide green earth this coward could go without me right on his heels and deal my own brand of justice on him.

You had a job to do, no matter what your superiors or school board wanted you to do. That was to prevent deadly attacks from happening on the school grounds and buildings. Even if I was given a stand down order I would of still went in and at least try something to either draw his attention or make him pause, instead of continuously shooting at fleeing people unabated.

But that is just me where I always was brought up to value human life, even to the ones that you don't agree with as they have a right to live just like you.
100% who gives a **** what orders are when kids are being gunned down.

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member

I must be in the microwave again. All of our brains have been fried. Error, does not compute.

Stop sourcing the most random places. Jesus. I could write an article with some crazy espionage background/corruption/politics theory to it, and you'd bite harder on it than when your boyfriend bends you over at night.

Did I just read a post with some sense on SVTP?

Coiled03

Established Member

I agree with what you're saying, except, it's not like this is beyond the realm of possibility.

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
Very typical.

When someone doesnt agree with another's opinion because they dont accept what the media (or who ever) says, the insults come. Typical SJW, BLM, etc tactic.

This is the exact reason i stay off polical post on FB. There's a 99.9% chance ill never change someone's opinion. But here, i can pass the time and not get a phone notification.

03SonicBlueGT

Hear Me?!
Established Member
You can’t tell me all of this stuff is fake and we’re smoking crack because we sniff some political corruptness? I’m a skeptic to begin with but this doesn’t sound too far fetched to me. After all, we’re talking about politicians here. Bottom line is, this cop had a job to do. To protect these children with his life. Either he was told to stand down by the agreement between the school board and Israel or was too big of a pussy to run towards the commotion. Maybe it’s just fight or flight? Many things to consider but nothing’s out of the realm of possibility.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
The documents are already out showing the board was in fact in a cooperative agreement with the SO, also a local chapter of the NAACP helped facilitate (push the agenda)IIRC. It has all been uploaded to Scribd. You don’t drop something like 60% of arrests in less than a 2 year period without deciding to not pursue certain violations, and from there on it was a downward spiral.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Now there were 4 officers outside the school during the shooting with pistols drawn behind their vehicles.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Sick sick politics and back room deals...

Makes sense... no wonder the sheriff side stepped the **** out of Dana L’s probing about the SO failing to act.

Users who are viewing this thread