Mass shooting in Lewiston Maine, 22 dead 30 injured preliminary numbers

rborden

Established Member
This guy has now eluded authorities for over 6 hours.

He's former military.
Firearms instructor.
Mental nutcase who has heard voices, and threatened a military installation.

They found his car but no trace of him. His cell phone isn't pinging towers.

This was very elaborately planned. He might be a nut job, but he's incredibly prepared, he's thought this out, planned it very well, he's several steps ahead of law enforcement, he's very smart.

This is not the stereotypical mass shooter.

What continues to baffle me is why no one in these mass shootings are returning fire.

Blown 89

Established Member
Why would a firearms instructor do something so against what the very community stands for? Something is way, way off.
This picture represents a good majority of the firearm instructors:
Elmer_Fudd_Looney_Tunes_cardboard_cutout_buy_now_at_starstills__42339.jpg

rborden

Established Member
Ugh. 223 is

Edit: a lot of these mass shootings happen in gun free zones.
Some but not all.

People are NOT learning from these shootings.

They let their guard down too easily and too quickly.

I carry everywhere except courthouse, gov buildings or sports venues but I no longer attend those due to the woke political bs.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Having taken extenive training myself, I can assure you this couldn't be further from the truth if they are certified.
I dunno man...i know of a couple intructors that look like elmer fudd...smarter and faster but they do infact look like elmer lol

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Having taken extenive training myself, I can assure you this couldn't be further from the truth if they are certified.
Many decades ago I took the hunter safety course (from the PGC) and you were "taught" firearm safety and such. The state should have been embarrassed with whom they had teaching the course.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I've come to the conclusion that most it has to be some kind of mind control.
I was just thinking this too.

Besides the obvious unstable (or unknown) side effects of anti-psychotic drugs, you know the "powers that be" have drugs that can essentially make someone into a zombie who will blindly follow orders from those they perceive as authority.

Besides more conventional brainwashing/gaslighting, plenty of screwy shit can be done with hypnosis on weak minded individuals as well.

Saleen498

Established Member
I've come to the conclusion that most it has to be some kind of mind control.
Right off the heels of a pilot blacking out and trying to bring a plane down. Says he wasnt in his right mind. Been happening more often lately, either people are just hitting breaking points or a vast majority of the population was injected with some experiment.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Agreed the instructors at these schools that teach LE, PMC’s, Military etc aren’t the know it all elmer fudds at your local public gun range. These guys are usually prior service or LE and typically have extensive experience.

blk02edge

Established Member
Many of these cases are suicidal people wanting to air their grievances and get famous on their way out. I wouldn't be surprised if he's lying in a ditch and just hasn't started stinking enough to be found yet.
Yep, just waiting to find the body with a hole in its head

Users who are viewing this thread