Mass shooting at Florida high school

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Ok, review ucmj for direction of duty.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I'm not talking about military and I never even mentioned it. We all know the UCMJ is a completely different law from what civilians have to abide by. Civilians can't be charged with adultery or disrespecting a superior lol.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
In typical liberal fashion, the left automatically rushed to ban guns. All the while completely ignoring the fact that the Broward County Sherrifs office and the damned FBI dropped ALL the balls when it came to this kid. It was negligence on their part that allowed this emboldened shithead to go to that school and enact his cowardly crime. There were more times than I can count that they could have stopped his ability to purchase a gun, have him professionally seen by a psychologist and psychiatrist. Now we find that the school DID HAVE ON CAMPUS a resource officer that hid like a ****ing coward.

But no, the ****ing left will never change the narrative. Unfortunately, I predict the liberals will gloss that detail over and continue to hammer on a ban of the AR and through it, a ban of all guns.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
But no, the ****ing left will never change the narrative. Unfortunately, I predict the liberals will gloss that detail over and continue to hammer on a ban of the AR and through it, a ban of all guns.
That's EXACTLY what the plan is here. Not just the AR,...but all.
If not now, further down the line.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Wtf?! There was an armed deputy on scene working as a school resource officer when everything went down. And he didn’t go inside.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/2...never-went-in-amid-shooting-sheriff-says.html

The police officer who was on patrol at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, on Feb. 14 resigned Thursday after video surveillance showed he never entered the school, even though he "clearly" knew there was a shooting taking place.

Deputy Scott Peterson, of the Broward County Sheriff’s Office, was stationed on the school’s campus when Nikolas Cruz opened fire with an AR-15 rifle, leaving 17 people dead and others wounded.

Sheriff Scott Israel during a press conference Thursday said video showed Peterson arriving at the west side of the building where the shooting took place. Peterson, Israel said, took up a position but "never went in."

Peterson was armed and in uniform during the shooting, but never entered the building despite "clearly" knowing a shooting was happening, Israel said.
He needs to be charged and prosecuted. That is the cut and dry truth. He may have died before he could do anything, but this is the job he signed up for.

He very well could have stopped everything with just his presence. Or he could have save at the very least, one life, by taking out the shooter. This man is a disgrace to the uniform.

ashleyroachclip

Established Member
But i am sure , there were people here , that wanted more armed resourse officers .
Like a spare tire , if it is flat .
No good when you need it .

nxhappy

Established Member
we need a specific task force on each campus for these exact scenarios

and the government needs to pay for it

blk02edge

Established Member
He needs to be charged and prosecuted. That is the cut and dry truth. He may have died before he could do anything, but this is the job he signed up for.

He very well could have stopped everything with just his presence. Or he could have save at the very least, one life, by taking out the shooter. This man is a disgrace to the uniform.

And just like that teachers carrying seems stupid again if an actual cop didnt have the balls to stand up...

I know my massively unpopular opinion a few pages back wasn't appreciated but here comes your presidential god backing up my thoughts. (I have always been a big Trump fan) although the bump stock thing is still stupid
Screenshot_2018-02-22-20-29-20.png

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
And just like that teachers carrying seems stupid again if an actual cop didnt have the balls to stand up...

I know my massively unpopular opinion a few pages back wasn't appreciated but here comes your presidential god backing up my thoughts. (I have always been a big Trump fan) although the bump stock thing is still stupid
View attachment 1468084
Just because some cop didnt jump in the action doesn't mean your average person wont. There are simply people who have the natural will to fight and some who dont. If this guy didn't have the will to run into save hundreds of children then I would guess he doesn't have that will to fight in him and wasn't a very good cop altogether. But you can easily find every day people that can be trained and are capable of putting their life on the line and pulling the trigger when necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread