Maserati MC20

kaz109

Established Member
The front looks like they ripped off the badass Jaguar CX75 concept they had from a few years back that they used in the Bind film, but that isn't a bad thing and I do like this overall but until I see performance numbers it sort of seems like there are other better options out there for the money maybe? That's sort of how every Maserati comes off, there are better options. The regular Maseratis definitely are parts bin cars but this one looks to have all of its own unique parts.

You said wait to see the performance numbers because there might be better options, so I am assuming you mean bang for buck? Am I correct ?

Fast Willy

Established Member
I don't think the care is bad looking at all. It does remind me of a jag up front, maybe a little lambo down the side and aston out back but its not a bad thing. The doors are now lambo style and so the paint reminds me very much of the lambo balloon white color which I love. I just wish any sports car like this have at least a v8. Thats where ford messed up with the GT in my opinion as well.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
At what price point do you stop bringing up a bang for buck mentality? It always cracks me up about this site. You really think somebody looking at a 200k car is shopping bang for buck? Lol

It's the fact that it is a Maserati that I bring up that point. Maserati has a ways to go to prove themselves as being anything special again so this car has to hit it out of the park for it to be of value against say a McLaren or a Huracan. Nice try though.

kaz109

Established Member
It's the fact that it is a Maserati that I bring up that point. Maserati has a ways to go to prove themselves as being anything special again so this car has to hit it out of the park for it to be of value against say a McLaren or a Huracan. Nice try though.

I agree in the aspect of I've always felt Maserati interiors were incredibly cheap , and to be honest from everything that I've seen out of this mc20 it doesn't look too much better than the old Gran Turismo

With that said my point was the buyer of this vehicle is not shopping bang for buck period. Nobody is going to look at it and say " well it's .9865490 faster so what's the better value I'll take it" this is an alternative to the diamond dozen huracans and McLaren's you see.

98% of these people who spend 200k on a car don't give a damn about performance numbers and back for buck because if they did everybody would be driving ZO6s since it's well-known that is the best bang for buck you're going to get. And this is coming from a guy who has a track record on this side of completely bashing anyting GM

Users who are viewing this thread