Maryland international raceway

huntsman

Established Member
i would like to setup a meet and race day sometime in the next 2 months. I will be bringing my 37ft RV and 24ft trailer and will be supplying the food. mostly BBQ stuff. Lots of chips and stuff also. Please pm me if you are interested.
thanks,
matt:beer::beer:

huntsman

Established Member
if i can get enough people together then i will set the date for then. i will have the ac on full blast and tons of free food if you need a place to cool off

blownnotcher

MACA Resident MMA Fighter
Established Member
if you guys do it im sure i could round up about 4 people and cars, let me know

huntsman

Established Member
come on guys, free food and drinks, and a nice cold RV to get out of the heat, cant beat that? we have to get at least 25 cars

TRBO VNM

post this up in the MACA forum and I bet you will have a lot more. I may be interested. just depends on work load that weekend. I am 6 miles from MIR and if anyone breaksdown and needs to try a fix something to get home, I have a lift and everything else you should need.

huntsman

Established Member
guys i was thinking maybe we could do a track rental instead, later in march like the 10th through the 20th some time. If we did that it would be 100 dollars a person if we did it monday through friday or 200 per person if we did it on the weekend. Regardless i will still be providing food and drinks!! and the rv to cool off in too! lol

huntsman

Established Member
CORRECTION! i was just going by the pricing on their website but a member of the mid Atlantic cobra association told me they pay between 30-50$. if anyone knows how i can arrange to get that pricing for this event please contact me immediatley!

huntsman

Established Member
ok everybody. now things are getting hazy. should i start a pol to see who is coming because i have so many mixed answers and i dont have anyway to count everyone up. what should i do about this?

Nino S

Established Member
please make a new thread with a poll with the exact dates because I am in and I know another 04 cobra that I can get too.

Users who are viewing this thread