Market to buy

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
Coupe more grand will get you mine, or did you not approve?

Cheez

Established Member
I haven't made a for sale thread yet, but I've been contemplating selling my 03 Sonic Blue coupe. It only has 3,100 miles. Just sits in the garage underneath a car cover. Been looking at trucks and campers lately. It has a Bassani catted X, Bassani cat-back with 4in tips, Cold air intake, SCT programmer, and 3in pulley. I was gonna ask $25K for it. I'm located in Colorado Springs. If you are interested, I can send you some pics and the VIN number. It has a clean carfax, and I also have the Oasis Report. I should have a thread up in the next couple of days with pics. Car still smells brand new.

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
I haven't made a for sale thread yet, but I've been contemplating selling my 03 Sonic Blue coupe. It only has 3,100 miles. Just sits in the garage underneath a car cover. Been looking at trucks and campers lately. It has a Bassani catted X, Bassani cat-back with 4in tips, Cold air intake, SCT programmer, and 3in pulley. I was gonna ask $25K for it. I'm located in Colorado Springs. If you are interested, I can send you some pics and the VIN number. It has a clean carfax, and I also have the Oasis Report. I should have a thread up in the next couple of days with pics. Car still smells brand new.

Looks like we have a winner! Pm me if interested in mine 25k

Users who are viewing this thread