Market to buy

KingCobra1204

KingSVTCobra
Established Member
First off I have 25k cash in hand. I'm in the market of buying a Cobra again and I'm looking for 1 that is under 25k miles. I'm only interested in black, torch red, and sonic blue. I have cash on hand so I won't waste your time. I would like to have one that is close to stock as possible. No convertibles what so ever. Thanks. You can also send pictures to my phone (785) 223 7057

Last edited:

TerminatorSellr

I have what you need! wrong color though.

I just posted mine, it is silver metallic though. Email me for pics, I cant get them loaded yet, I am computer illiterate and can't find the URL for the pics.
James

nufc1

Established Member
Hi mine is up for sale problem is it has 36500 miles and am in mass you want pics e/mail me cant load dam pics here addy is [email protected] kevin darley sorry if i wasted your time hope u get what u want

Last edited:

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Looking for less miles sorry

If you dont mind me asking, why? Whats wrong with a few more miles than what you are looking for?

Example would be the guy who DD maybe a further distance back and forth to work or enjoys going on long cruises on the weekends and has racked up say 45k-50k miles versus the guy who has 25k miles worth of piss rodding the hell outta it? Just sayin

Last edited:

KingCobra1204

KingSVTCobra
Established Member
Hi mine is up for sale problem is it has 36500 miles and am in mass you want pics e/mail me cant load dam pics here addy is [email protected] kevin darley sorry if i wasted your time hope u get what u want

I couldn't pm you because you are fairly new but for your current mods you had listed in the pm definitely wouldn't get 48k for it sorry. Like I said money isn't an issue but all I'm willing to put down for this particular car is 25k.

KingCobra1204

KingSVTCobra
Established Member
If you dont mind me asking, why? Whats wrong with a few more miles than what you are looking for?

Example would be the guy who DD maybe a further distance back and forth to work or enjoys going on long cruises on the weekends and has racked up say 45k-50k miles versus the guy who has 25k miles worth of piss rodding the hell outta it? Just sayin

Me personally I rather have a low mileage one again because the last one I had only had 5,500 miles when I bought it and it was in mint condition. Majority of guys I dealt with in the past with low mileage cobras treat their car like a baby. Rather have one low mileage and stock that's babied rather a cobra with tons of mods that the owner abuse. Personal there's no way someone can spend over 10k over mods and not toy around a lot. That is my reasoning. But that is a good point

Last edited:

Ralo

Established Member
I got a Redfire with just under 28k on the clock, pretty close to stock. I know it's over your milage limit and not a color you're looking for so just pm me if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread